Original packaging??

Does anyone else keep most of their toys in its original packaging (after cleaning)?
I cant afford loads of storage bags so I keep it in its own packaging.
Only catch it takes up a lot of space!! 4 lovehoney boxes at the bottom of the wardrobe!!
Is it ok to do this?

yea its totally fine, cant see it being a problem.

I tend to keep all mine in the satin bags and in the LH boxes. Glass in one box, Silicone in another, jelly in one more and lubes and essentials in another box! All my bondage stuff is in a fishing bag, lol!

I usually keep all my toys in the lovehoney bags and keep the packaging the toys come in, in the brown boxes.

I have to keep the packaging in case I have to return a toy.

But the toys I got in my two bundles are all going to have to stay in there boxes till we move now because I simply don't have the space anymore.

My bundle came today, but couldn't get to the door, so its now back at the sorting office til Monday ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

The only toys i keep in their original packaging are toys made out of realistic flesh feel materials because they will dry out and go hard otherwise

I've always been more worried about some tragic accident finishing off my wife and I at the same time and when they come to sort out our stuff find two sideboard cabinets, boxes under the bed full of toys plus 2 top drawers where ties should be stored in my chest of drawers stuffed with DVD's.

Bigtrak wrote:

I've always been more worried about some tragic accident finishing off my wife and I at the same time and when they come to sort out our stuff find two sideboard cabinets, boxes under the bed full of toys plus 2 top drawers where ties should be stored in my chest of drawers stuffed with DVD's.

Lol, I have thought of this too, they would be so shocked and surprised when they found all my stuff!

I like to keep all my Icicles dildos in their boxes, apart from that I mostly use bags for other toys.

Haha my wife has her best mate under strict instructions to find and remove all of ours if the unthinkable ever happened lol, she has nightmares about her mum ever going through our house and finding the sexy suitcase

we dont keep hardly any of the original packaging , if we had we would need a room twice the size just for boxes !

Fine to do :) But yes can take up a quite a bit of room!

delilahxx wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

Lol, I have thought of this too, they would be so shocked and surprised when they found all my stuff!

I like to keep all my Icicles dildos in their boxes, apart from that I mostly use bags for other toys.

lol....I had never thought of this until now!!! but the way I see it is I won't be around to see the reactions of the ones who found my stash so it's all good... I might even buy something just to cause an OMG really reaction if this ever did happen.... I don't keep anything but my steel in the original boxes would take up far too much room.

Some of mine are in boxes, some bags and some out. Of they were all in bags I wouldn't. Know what they all were lol

But if you bin the packaging what do you do if your toy gets broken withing a year of buying?

Confused! :/ as I don't want to keep the packaging but feel like I have to for a year in case?

I do that too sometimes. It just takes bit more space, but yep, perfectly ok to do it.

Or you can make your own bags. I know lot of people do that.

Lillipop, I think its ok to send it back without packaging. Especially with cheap toys, there is no way you could keep the packaging, as in most cases it is not usable again even for storage.

Also I do not know about UK, but in this country if you are returning faulty item, you do not have to return it in original packaging, unless you bought it online and returnign it within the "trial" perido. I know when my phone was faulty, they just took the phone and left the packaging with me anyway.

I only keep the original boxes of anything made of jelly or UR3 etc as these melt/dry out/react with other stuff.

Glass dildos are in bags, luxury toys are in whatever luxury bag they came with (except for the Rosa - can't quite seem to be able to bring myself to throwing that one away).

If I kept all the original boxes, I'd have no room and my bedroom would look like the Lovehoney warehouse.. Not that that's a bad thing... :p

Lollipop ;) wrote:

But if you bin the packaging what do you do if your toy gets broken withing a year of buying?

Confused! :/ as I don't want to keep the packaging but feel like I have to for a year in case?

I haven't sent loads of things back but when I've done so it's been without packaging...

The only toy in original packaging I currently have is the Vixen Mustang because it's a clear tube that makes me feel like I'm displaying it in a museum haha. The rest are in bags or just loose because I know they won't react with each other.

Lollipop original packaging helps, but isn't essential to returning an item as far as I'm aware. I've sent back items without packaging before and it's never been a problem.

I don't think you're expected to keep bulky packaging in case a toy breaks! I tend to wash toys I'm returning thoroughly and put them in plastic sandwich bags so that the returns staff don't have to touch them directly. I think returned items have to be taken out of the packaging to recycle/dispose of anyway - but maybe someone from Lovehoney will confirm this.

Oh well that's great! Thanks people loads more space for me now! =D