orthopaedic bed wedge, a great addition to love making.

I couldn't find one on LH. So here is a suggestion LH for a new item. I scoured the internet to find a big firm foamed one. Just in case nobody understand what I am going on about. They are a prismed shaped pillow designed to help generally older people in bed. With sitting in bed or slightly raised to stop acid reflux. They can all so just be good for reading or watching tv. You can put them under your knees if you have had a operation. They come in various sizes and density of foam.

Right, having found the one I thought would be best we've now had it about a month and what a wonderful addition to love making it is. My original thoughts as to which position to use in were for doggystyle. My wife has a clicky hip and whilst we both enjoy this position it can make her a little uncomfortable. So getting it under her really helped, the other bonus was it helped relax her. Then we got to thinking of other position. Putting it under her bum and have her draw her knees up gave me wonderful access to do all the usual sexual positions but much much easier. Oral was wonderful because she was that much higher off the bed and she was much more comfortable. Normal penetration was nice because I could Kneel or stand if you put it at the edge of the bed. But the angle was great as it meant I was aiming straight at her G spot. We have not done it yet but anal this way would also be easy and comfortable. With added bonus off being able to look at each other and stimulate her pussy manually .

For a man. The view of your OH on it with her knees drawn up and thighs parted is so erotic.( my wife actually asked me what was I waiting for). In this same position but with me on the pillow my wife was then able to understand why I was so thrilled, it then gave her all the same easy access. Giving oral she could actually sit up, my balls and bum were also easy for her to reach orally and manually and much easier to do both at the same time. This means you are much more able to be comfortable and keep going for much longer.One other benefit is with your head being lower than your body. Plenty of blood flow to it gives you a nice little head rush on orgasm.

So love Lovehoney as you have been so good to me with things to test I offer this to you to design one for love making. A couple of suggestions.

1 it would look fantastic in you corporate colours with the logo on the biggest face and I would be proud to have it on top of my made bed.

2. The ergonomics of it are key as I am sure you will have average sizes and measurements. The shortest have will depend on the average length of a femur bone, this the side which you would kneel against. Once you have this the length can be worked out because this will give you the gradient of the supporting face. The final face will be determined by the mathematical rules of a triangle. The over all width is determined by how much wider than a shoulders width you want go.

3. Density. This is a bit more tough. I would like it to be firmer so more supportive. But I allow recognise Al or more people would prefer a bit more give. However it needs to be firm enough to support over half your body weight

4. The cover. Now this is key LH . You will have to put a lot of thought into this. The normal ones have a removable Velcro cover but it's just white cotton. I suggested you could have choice. PVC. The obvious choice. With the potential of lubes and Staines, you either need to be able to wash or wipe it. A more luxurious bowling type material might be nice for warm and comfort.

5. Top end market with a vibrate mode and or heated?. Once you have power to it you could make it a toys hub. Draw one end and sockets to attach mains toys.

6. It could have rings or material loops at each end so it could be incorporated into bondage play. When things could be attached to it.

One final point, your stats department will tell you the average age of your sexy customers. But I suspect it's a lot older than most of us think. As we get older aches and pains are inevitable. So anything to help support or maintain comfort especially when making love is paramount.

Please let me know what you think. GG.

Oh, we used to have one of these, but it just kept getting in the way so I got rid of it, really wish I'd kept it now.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Excellent idea GG....OH&I in total agreement, you've given this some serious thought, especially for us "oldies" (but young at heart!).....a campaign for LoveHoney to produce this would have our vote

LadyS wrote:

Oh, we used to have one of these, but it just kept getting in the way so I got rid of it, really wish I'd kept it now.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Thankyou yes. Will post later.

Good morning Lady S.......two fans of your creative writing here, admiring GG's own creativity......:)

Morning :) glad you enjoyed my stories, I have more in the pipeline, hopefully they will be enjoyable too. I am definitely enjoying writing them

Liberator do these wedges. Quite pricey but look amazing. I think LH used to sell them, or I am imagining things! They have many different shapes and designs that can be used as bedroom furniture for positions and angles and everything you described.

Of course, I did the same as you and bought an orphopedic wedge. (cheaper) Actually for sleeping because I have a chronic pain condition, but like your wife, I have issues with my hips and extreme pain and locking, so the wedge and pillows are such a massive help. I would recommend them to anyone who has mobility issues, pain, etc, but also to anyone else who wants to achieve deeper angles of penetration and varients on common positions. They are fab!

Lovehoney sell this, which I think is great because it's inflatable so can be folded away or taken away somewhere with you. It's also got handles to keep sturdy, and I think the inflatable aspect would be fun for rolling around!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8683

Oooohhhhhh! There's also this one too, which is bigger, and looks so much more fun! Really thinking about getting one now!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8694

Not sure about the inflatable being fun, MrsMcX !....OH&I would want a "ready-to-go" cushion/wedge.....blowing or pumping something up takes away the spontaneity of the moment for us..... Must research the Liberator wedges, albeit we still think LoveHoney might want to look again at marketing GG's idea.....

Oh I totally understand, but if that's what you want, then just don't deflate it.

Will have to look into something like this. I can't quite get the correct position for doggy, and I think most of it is due to my hip position ( my other half insists that he needs his legs between minr and not the other way around which is half the battle!)

Also being able to sit up properly in bed would be a bonus!

Let's see if I can guess what LH concerns would be....

Size, for a starter. Will take a hefty chuck of warehouse space.

Readily available high street alternatives.

Relatively small market, which makes development and stocking costs higher, especially give readily available high street alternatives and the amount of warehouse space required to stock.

So if you really want to see this happen you might want to think about pitching to the 50 Shades wifey. Or the movie folks, they'd sell like instant orgasm jiggle balls with that.

rose hip wrote:

Let's see if I can guess what LH concerns would be....

Size, for a starter. Will take a hefty chuck of warehouse space.

Readily available high street alternatives.

Relatively small market, which makes development and stocking costs higher, especially give readily available high street alternatives and the amount of warehouse space required to stock.

So if you really want to see this happen you might want to think about pitching to the 50 Shades wifey. Or the movie folks, they'd sell like instant orgasm jiggle balls with that.

This and this! Plus those high street alternatives are often cheaper (It would seem) compared to those pillows and wedges that are marketed towards sex.

think I need one of these wedges!

This sounds like a great thing to own :D

We may have to buy one to replace our pile of pillows. That way the "sex wedge" gets messy and not the thing I have to sleep on :)

Zing444 wrote:

Excellent idea GG....OH&I in total agreement, you've given this some serious thought, especially for us "oldies" (but young at heart!).....a campaign for LoveHoney to produce this would have our vote

Thanks it's hit chord with you then

Well it's great to get all your imaginations firing. Thanks MRSmcx i didn't find those they are very close arn't they but it's not quite the same sort of thing.

Rose Hip great counter thoughts, I would have to agree about storage ect. I guess it's down to demand whether it's worth the shelf space.

The other thing for me and my OH is the cheaper HI street version get grubby looking fast their all pale coloured. As soon as you get a bit of lube or bodily fluid on them they loose their appeal.

The other thing I searched for a long time to try and find the right dimensions and firmness of foam . Non of them are quite right for the purpose we would like them.

All of your comments are gratefully excepted and constructive. Just think the age factor and health issues of all us sexy people is a bigger issue then we or Lovehoney have considered.

Fluffbags wrote:

Liberator do these wedges. Quite pricey but look amazing. I think LH used to sell them, or I am imagining things! They have many different shapes and designs that can be used as bedroom furniture for positions and angles and everything you described.

Of course, I did the same as you and bought an orphopedic wedge. (cheaper) Actually for sleeping because I have a chronic pain condition, but like your wife, I have issues with my hips and extreme pain and locking, so the wedge and pillows are such a massive help. I would recommend them to anyone who has mobility issues, pain, etc, but also to anyone else who wants to achieve deeper angles of penetration and varients on common positions. They are fab!

Wow Fluffy what a wealth of knowledge you have once again I am in ore. Yes the liberator ramp is just what I had in mind although I think it maybe a little firm for some. Oh well I will need to make my million another way

The first thing that springs to mind when you mention them being drab looking (The cream colours) that get ruined with lube etc is this:

Either look for materials, or even ready made pillow covers, and slide the wedge inside or make your own fitted cover. One material that jumps out at me for sex play is PVC. You know the PVC bed sheets? Well there are pillow covers in PVC available too. Not sure if Lovehoney stock them, but i've seen them somewhere. If I remember correctly, they are large and should fit a wedge. PVC can easily be wiped down but downside...it will stick to the skin when you get sweaty.

Liberator also do an item called the Liberater Throe (Spelt like that yeah) and it is a throw that is waterproof so ...ahem....liquids don't go through it, yet it is soft and fluffy like any normal snuggly throw. It can be washed etc.

Other than that...put some towels down I guess! lol