Other half seems to have lost sex drive

Hi all The other half seems to have lost a bit of her sex drive. We are still in love but she she doesn’t seem to put the effort in anymore in the bedroom. When we do have sex it’s normally good but it’s always me that instigates it. I tried to spice it up a bit by getting some restraints and a crop and she enjoyed being tied up and teased and I would like her to do the same to me and have mentioned it a couple of times but it falls on deaf ears. I try and make her have a good time and she does seem to but it’s usually me that puts the effort in when I just wish she would be the one to rip my clothes off and show me a good time and be spontaneous Any suggestions how to spice things up??

Anybody?

You need to talk to her & ask why she feels the way she does.

Hi, one thing to check before thinking of ways to spice things up is checking her diet. As lack of certain vitimans and minerals can effect hormone levels and thus sex drive. Plus exercise will increase hormone production and therefore increase sex drive. Just somethings to consider. Good luck my friend.

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

+1 to this. Rather than embarking on all the bells and whistles in the bedroom I would try to establish why she has lost her libido. Medication? Hormones? Tiredness? Routine and over-familiarity? Might be any number of things, you might be a long time trying to guess, please talk to her about it. She might not even know for sure herself, but at least by acknowledging together that things could be better then you can help support her with trying to find ways of improving the situation.

Best of luck and best wishes to you both.

Gosig wrote:

WeFCUKaLot wrote:

+1 to this. Rather than embarking on all the bells and whistles in the bedroom I would try to establish why she has lost her libido. Medication? Hormones? Tiredness? Routine and over-familiarity? Might be any number of things, you might be a long time trying to guess, please talk to her about it. She might not even know for sure herself, but at least by acknowledging together that things could be better then you can help support her with trying to find ways of improving the situation.

Best of luck and best wishes to you both.

+1 to all of this. It’s hard to offer help without knowing why her libido has decreased. Stress, hormones and day to day life are the big three that seem to come up a lot. I’d suggest talking to her and seeing where her head is at.

When the GF and I got together we were at it like rabbits and had sex toys, lingerie and plenty of experimentation. In fact the best orgasm she has ever had was in the early days when we had a session of nothing but anal where she squirted loads without any other stimulation but me in her bum.

When she became pregnant her sex drive dropped off dramatically. We had just 2 abandoned sessions the whole time she was carrying our son. After she had him, we never had anything for about 18 months. I would say this was normal as new mothers are physically and mentally tired, emotional and just don't feel as sexy as they did. She told me this herself.

We stuck through it for a long time and our sex life was never the same. half a dozen times a year at best with me having lots of masturbation whilst on the internet. She knew I did it and was OK with it. Sometimes on a rare occasion knowing what I was up to actually turned her on and we would have a great session as a reult. But this was very few and far between.

She admitted that it was very hard for her to feel sexy and never thought about it.

Then all of a sudden about a year ago she seemed to be in the mood more. We now have a happy and healthy sex life (but not as it was before) and recently reintroduced a sex toy. I've told her very candidly that I would like to do anal again, get her to squirt, buy her sexy lingerie, try something kinky, light bondage, eat cum from her pussy, cum on her bum when she wears her lacy panties and lots more things too. She didn't say no and the look on her face seemed to say she will consider these things.

If you understand why she has lost the feelings and stick with her without pressurising her, and at the same time drop little hints, she may well eventually come round to being, and more importantly feeling, sexy again.

It took us a long time but it looks like we are finally getting back on track.

Unfortunately my wife has lost her interest in sex because of a medical condition but we still have a wonderful time in the bedroom, I have discovered boy's toy's and she happily encourage me,

We still cuddle and kiss, we love each other just as much as we did 47years ago,

I can live out my fantasy with her help,

It took a while to encourage her to see the doctor, B12 and iron tablets were all tried,

Poor ladies go through it though, as long as you love each sex can be worked around

Lots of places to explore together