out and about ;)

hi everyone was just interested to find out where is the best exciting place youv had sex?

while i was out camping with the boyfriend, was a remote location but was still exciting x

i was once given hand job on shop floor during work.. dunno if that counts

my fav had defo got to be on a car bonnet in middle of no were it feels so free n naughty

1 Like

oh and on the beach x

In a swimming pool in Northern Italy, that count?

Back of a cinema!

in the indian ocean

1 Like

I had sex on a trampoline.

I had sex on the back of a speed boat in the English channel once. And in a field full of cows haha x

waiting to explore wrote:

my fav had defo got to be on a car bonnet in middle of no were it feels so free n naughty

Thats one of my fantasies! Gotta do it!

Highly_Insatiable wrote:

waiting to explore wrote:

Thats one of my fantasies! Gotta do it!

Mine too! Would love to tick that one off the 'to-do' list hehe.

Not my best but last weekend we have a fire exit stairway in our apartment block so I got my partner to put a little short dress on with no panties and go to the bottom of the stairs, she started sucking me off and next thing we knew she was pressed up against the cold wall while my pants were around my ankles, in full swing the 1st floor door opens and the caretaker starts walking down the stairs, lucky enough we managed to hide under the bottom stairs without him seeing us, he went out the fire exit for a cigarette. That was such a thrill. On a car bonnet, on a busy beach in a cove and in a busy shop changing room is another favourite. Hmmmmm where next????

1 Like

on the edge of a cliff :P very windy indeed

Gosh let me think...In my car which was parked in our communal car park around 12 midnight. was dark but there is two big street lights that shine that area.

over top of a water fall in new zeland or on a beach in hawiei

Local beauty spot leaning against a tree whilst being taken from behind.

This wasn’t sex, but a horny very easy to notice hand job, when mrstoysrus has a night on the town, I normally stay up and pick her up, and drop her friend home, when I’m at home chilling I’m normally in lounge trousers or loose shorts, this time I picked her up in shorts, she was in the front her friend in the back, my car has 3 seats in the front and back so no gap between the front seats, she firstly put her hand up my shorts and started stroking me, when I was hard she had it fully out just stroking it, her friend just talking away in the back seat, if she had leaned forward to rest her arms on the front seat she would have seen it all, maybe she could see what was going on and just kept back?!? We will never know, but I did find that very arousing and have worn those same shorts every time I’ve gone to pick her up since then, summer or winter time!

Had sex with the wife at an old abandoned hydro dam in one of the spill way tubes. It was hot having her pushed up against the wall.