Out of Stock Items ?

Is it normal to have an OFS item be advertised on here as repearring then be cotinually delayed ?

I've been waiting for the A10 Rends cyclone machine , yet both dates given it did not appear so I wrote into Support who gave me another date it was due ( which again did not happen )

Did it actually sell well ( Im assuming not ) and if so with xmas so close , why exactly is it not in stock ?

It just makes no sense to me at all because you still have all the other accessories for it in stock apart from the most important part ( base unit )

pg

Sounds like supplier problems.

Maybe because it's Christmas it's out of stock?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Maybe because it's Christmas it's out of stock?

Nope this was already out of stock in November..

pg

Kasumi wrote:

Sounds like supplier problems.

I think i was told something to that effect , but then why stick with them , if they are that bad ? ( esp if it sells well )

PG

Lovehoney are usually very good with getting stuff in stock and well everything else =D

And maybe they have to stick with them because they are the only people who they can buy them off?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Lovehoney are usually very good with getting stuff in stock and well everything else =D

And maybe they have to stick with them because they are the only people who they can buy them off?

could be , I dont know

pg

Does happen. Supply maybe can't meet demand.

The thing I dont get is LH dont seem to know themselves, I mean if you paid for something in advance and you ordered it wouldnt you know for sure

a ) that it would eventually be supplied , and therefore in stock ( shipping issues withstanding )

b ) what was causing the delay , and when it was likely to be resolved

pg

Ask in the Pander to Me thread, Bonny (the head buyer) answers these sorts of questions there. Sounds like problems on the manufacturer's end.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-117/

Sum Sub wrote:

hoodedclaw wrote:

The thing I dont get is LH dont seem to know themselves, I mean if you paid for something in advance and you ordered it wouldnt you know for sure

a ) that it would eventually be supplied , and therefore in stock ( shipping issues withstanding )

b ) what was causing the delay , and when it was likely to be resolved

pg

They might well know this, but knowledge is power and putting it into the open isn't something every company wants to do. That information therefore might not be shared with customer services

rose hip wrote:

Ask in the Pander to Me thread, Bonny (the head buyer) answers these sorts of questions there. Sounds like problems on the manufacturer's end.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-117/

thanks, I guess I have nothing to lose but my gut tells me it wont end well - bit like infamous torture in Game of Thrones..

rose hip wrote:

thanks, hopefully i will know 1 way or the other ( drumroll please )

Hi hoodedclaw,

I'm sorry you've been waiting so long for the A10 Cyclone. I've had a look at the deliveries we have due for the item and it looks like our orders have been delayed during transportation to us. We've been expecting them for quite some time but it looks like there have been a few problems.

They are hopefully due to us in the next couple of days but let me look into it and I'll come back to you with a date asap.

Thanks! :)

Hey Louise ,

thanks for the update

hc

Hi - this order has arrived :)

You should find the items in stock within the next 24 hours!