Outdoor/car sex

Hello at the moment I'm into having sex/oral in a car or outside. I live in plymouth any places in Devon which is good ? I like the fact off someone watching my gf playing with me :)

Richzo wrote:

Hello at the moment I'm into having sex/oral in a car or outside. I live in plymouth any places in Devon which is good ? I like the fact off someone watching my gf playing with me :)

Being watched in a car is called dogging! Google dogging in Plymouth will find you all the best locations but do talk to your partner before visiting any location. I discussed this with my husband before we went dogging. It was not a good experience I have to say! Four guys around the car masturbating with their flies open and to my husbands annoyance they all ejaculated over the car! This was the one and only time we did it and would not recommend it to anyone, it's very sleazy!

Don't like the sound of that!! I ment like if someone walked past ect:)

I have been tempted to try find dogging sites in the past.

As for car sex just found secluded spot with exs. Good fun.

Jay inside the car or outside?

Richzo wrote:

Jay inside the car or outside?

This weather it has to be inside!!!!!

Both mostly in car. Passenger seat pushed back her feet on dash you kneel in the foot well, her on top works trying to lay in back is tricky.

In summer beem her bent over in boot with it open so your stood outside.

Or gone for a walk found a secluded spot then have uo against trees or in some bushes.

Or got a land rover as a lone car had room in back and on a service road near motorway over the front of the vehicle.

Or hire van in back in lay by

All when much younger early 20s bith still at home or shared accommodation so needs must.

Never fancied being caught or watched though

Just saw a post loads of people get turnt on by being watched !! And we have done it outside at the boot

Having sex in a car sounds quite kinky for me at the moment as it's something I haven't done in ages. Whilst I wouldn't be too worried if someone saw, I'm not keen on dogging, but I can understand the appeal.

Before I got married, I used to do regularly (with my ex) and it was such a good fun. Until we were caught by the police (not in this country, but abroad) and we're happy to get scott free with just a telling off. I laugh now, but at the time I was really offended: two adults being patrobised by the three policemen and me trying to cover my ladies bits. I think they (the police guys) secretly enjoyed that - wellk they were just doing their work - lol!

A word of advice about car sex,when i was courting i used to have sex in my car in the garage that was at the bottom of my parents garden,NEVER do this with the engine running for warmth,for obvious reasons,exhaust fumes.

1 Like

Well, I (G writing) had a lot of teenage sex in my father's car near Plymouth, but that was a long time ago. There were plenty of nice quiet places on Dartmoor in those days - Cadover Bridge and Burrator car park were favourites, plus Bovisand. Outside the car on a blanket was good on warm summer nights.

Dogging wasn't usual in those days, but on one occasion somebody pulled up right alongside the car and obvioulsy wanted to watch, which didn't appeal to either of us, so I drove off, both of us nude. I was praying we wouldn't get stopped by the police or have to get out of the car for any reason before I could find somewhere to stop and get dressed!

I’ve always been into outdoor sex and have had a thing for public toys for a while now! Me and my boyfriend enjoy car sex so much and enjoy the fact that someone maybe able to hear me - (which just makes it more exhilarating) I feel so naughty. I love the fact someone might just be watching it makes sex so much more sensual!! Completely understand!

Enjoying being watched is all very well providing it is not the police doing the watching!

Hi,

New to this forum.

Me and my master love being watched while screwing. Whether in a club or dirty car park.

I (Mrs) enjoy having many hands wander around my body while I'm being taken from behind by my master.

I think being watched is really kinky.

I often wear skirts in the summer with no pants on and you'd be surprised how many men and even women try look when you're crouching down or whatever. Always makes me wet.

Locking your car doors, sticking the lights on the car, and screwing with the seat back and your eyes shut is awesome.

When you orgasm and look up and so many people are there. It's really kinky.

We had sex in the car when we were younger as there was no where else, unless parents went out, but we never wanted to be watched, we are tempted to give it a go again for old times sake !

Enjoy it in the spring summer time not on this weather though lol.

I go to a well known gay spot in South Wales on my own.
Sometimes dressed up, sat in the car playing with myself, usual get a guy or 2 join in, find it quite a turn on

Both outdoor and car sex are on my "fantasy" list so reading this thread has helped a lot.
I am not into dogging so would deffo have to find a secluded spot for that.
As for outdoor sex, the idea of being in the woods up against a tree is quite a turn on.