Over door swings

Hi @McGlovin
I purchased one of the below a few years ago and still to this day best sex aid I’ve purchased.
Just make sure you have a strong ceiling and screw into the beams and it will hold up.

I have a review in there too

Simply Amazing

Review by Sexy S. on 16 Jan 2018review stating Simply Amazing

Wow, you need to buy this product. You haven’t had sex until you have had sex in one of these swings. We bought this at a great sale price and it is truly value for money probably one of the best things I have ever purchased. Item arrived in discreet box and set up installing hook but just make sure you have proper support when hanging otherwise yRead more about review stating Simply Amazing

ou may end up in a heap. Once up and hanging ready for use the item looks and feels quality with the velvet adjustable foot straps and seat straps. Upon 1st use we were really nervous it would not hold our weights but you have to put your trust in it otherwise you won’t relax and enjoy the swing as you should. There are various positions you can get into whether it be for oral or penetration take your pick. Over time we have experimented more and more as the sex gets better each time with both myself and OH having some intense O’s. The view you get of your partner in the swing is so hot and a massive turn on. Amazing sensation of floating whilst having sex which can’t be had in any other way . Love hanging up ready to come back to after a night out knowing the fun that awaits. Overall the best accessory to our sex life. Read lessRead less about review stating Simply Amazing

Pros:

Absolutely everything.

Bottom Line:

Don’t hang around, just buy it and see for yourself.

Cons:

What’s not to like

4 Likes