over sensitive clit

need some advice really, for some reason over the last 3 or 4 weeks ive noticed that my clit has becomve over sensitive and i cant take direct stimulation.

ive always been able to have diret stimitaltion on my clit before, fingers, tounge and vibes have all been fine and most enjoyable but then all of a sudden a few weeks back i couldnt take my bf strokeing my clit it was just to much, it wasnt plseureable at all as i was so over sensitive but i was ok when he went down on me or with a vibe. then a few weeks later it was to much with him going down on me as i seemed to have got even more over senistive on my clit. then last night i used my bullet vibe and this time i was over sensitive to this. im not sure whats going on as ive always been able to have direct clit stimulation but now for some reason im just over sensitive to it. :-S

does anyone know why this might be happening? my sex drive has also gone down quite a lot, me and my bloke used to do it all the time but now id be happy just to do it the once that weekend. i never used to be like that at all, ive always had quite a high sex drive.

Dxx

This could be related to your menstrual cycle, but since you've never noticed this change before, and it keeps increasing as time goes on, I would suggest that this is a question for your GP. I'm wondering if this issue is related to the one you mentioned before about having the symptoms of pregnancy even though you definitely were not.

I know that raising these kinds of questions with a GP can feel embarrassing and uncomfortable. I also know that even though GPs are supposed to be trained to handle these queries respectfully, many do not. And I do know how difficult that is to experience.

If your GP brushes you off or disregards the seriousness of your query, the only solution I've found is to go see another one, and keep seeing new ones until you find one who is respectful.

You'll know you need to keep looking if you leave the consulting room feeling unsatisfied, and as if your problems are your fault for being too fussy, complainey, and demanding.

On the other hand, you'll know you've found the right GP when you leave the consulting rooms feeling heard and respected and considered.

Your feelings will tell you which GP is right for you. :)

Good luck.

hmm wel the only time this has happened to me before is if ive had a bit of thrush, but as youve not said anything else aout other symptoms of it id agree with lubyanka that i might be worth a trip to the docs

i thought it might be related to when i had all the symptoms of being preggers but i def wasnt, im wondering if its to do with my pill. which ive been on for 2 years now, she said that all what i was feeling last time, the sore boobs and that was to do with my pill. and all that has stopped now and has been for a while. im wondering if its to all do with my hormoan levels. dont really want to go to the docs, but if i have to i will.

thanks guys

Dxx

Remember, d, if you don't want to be so candid with your own GP (especially if he/she is one who has known you since you were a wee mite, knows your family, etc) then you can either ask if there is a Well Woman Clinic attached to your practice or ask if there is a dedicated sexual health information and advice centre locally.
My first thought is maybe a yeast infection? - you have been mentioning that you are a run down and stressing with the flat debacle (although I'm so pleased for you that's sorted!). If you can't get an appointment til Tuesday with a being a BH, try cutting back on bread/ beer/ Marmite etc. so it doesn't feed it, drink plenty of water and try to eat healthily and get a wee pot of natural (unflavoured) yoghurt - dab that on your clitoris and around your vulva if that is sore too. Remember to be scrupulous, just in case hunny : )

um well i think i am on the same pill as you (cezzarette) and personally i haven't felt my clit becoming over sensitive, though i know the symptoms of this pill are very subjective
another thing, have you recently changed your wahsing powder? that can sometimes cause irritation.
whatever it is im sure its nothing to worry about and i hope your doctor can help you

It's not likely to be caused by a pill you've been on for a while. I sometimes get this if um.. I've been overusing it!! Especially with vibes, I can sometimes get tender after a long session. It goes away if I leave it alone for a while. If that's not the case for you and it's not going away, the only answer is go to the docs sorry.

hey all

not been able to do anything, as ive been really busy with helping the bloke move into his flat and building the evil flat packs! and trying to sort his electriv and water out.

anyway sunday me and the bloke go down to some naughtyness and i didnt seem as over sensitive as i have been, im starting to wonder if it maybe something to do with my sex driving dropping so slow. as on sunday i was really turned on and quite horny. :S

anyway ive got to go to the docs as i think ive got a cheast infection :(

thanks for all ur replys :-)

Dxx

Hi hun

It could still be worth mentioning tothe doc, but the first thing that came to my mind was that you said your sex drive is lower.

First off, you know that is is normal for it to ebb and flow (so to speak) from time to time.

Also, because the clit *is* naturally so sensitive, many people find it uncomfortable for it to be stimulated before they are really turned on. So although it has not been an issue for you before, now that your drive is lower and yu may take longer to get aroused - maybe that is causing the over-sensitivity. Might help to take lots of time to get turned on before you even go near it?

Hey diamonds. I'm sorry to hear that you have a chest infection but glad that your sensitivity has lessened. Keep an eye on it though as BBJE says.

im thinking it is what u say BBBJE as the other day i was soooooo turned on and it didnt seem as bad/or a problem.

once again thank you to everyone for your replys and concern your all so lovely! :-)

ive got to see the nurse this afternoon (bout my chest)as the doc has no appointmeants and im asthmatic so they put me in with the nurse instead, so might have a chat with her as the nurses at my doctors do the sexual health clinc bit.

Dxx

Seconded! I think sometimes we forget how much of a holistic machine our wee body is and don't recognise how seemingly unconnected things do connect. If you are run down and feeling poorly, of course youe mojo is going to be affected. I do hope that you are back to being your lovely happy self soon d X