Overcome Premature Ejaculation with Toy

Hello!

Does anyone have any experience over overcoming premature ejaculation using a toy. I’m looking at getting something like this:

Currently I use sprays/creams which are fine but they will never help overcome the problem. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

I used to cum almost instantly to the point it deteriorated my relationship and ended it.

I bought the fleshlight equivalent of what you posted and now feel confident in the bedroom with my new partner.

I posted a lot detailed review already you could have a flick through

The one you posted is a lot cheaper, but will likely work similarly. I found it feeling like a vagina helped me get used to things.

I think my issues were lack of experience and phycological, but feel this helped a lot. A trip to your GP is also a good idea as they can recommend other solutions.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s really useful and a really useful review too!

1 Like

Yes! This is doing male Kegel exercises which can help with bladder control as you get older, but have also been known to help some men with premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and increase intensity of your orgasms. They’re most commonly advertised for people with vulvas/vaginas but definitely worthwhile for people with penis’ too :blush:

2 Likes

Lovehoney sells an excellent product called MYHIXEL.

This consists of a male masturbator together with an app which trains you to prolong your ejaculation. By using it I was able to go from ejaculating in just two minutes to lasting for nearly 15 minutes. I doubt that using a masturbator on its own would make a substantial difference as it is the eight stage training program that has the effect. It is usually rather expensive but is currently on special offer and I thoroughly rector to anyone who would like to learn how to control their ejaculation.

1 Like

That toy or something like that should work great!

You need to spend a good long time enjoying the art of edging, bringing your self close to climax without actually cumming, this helps with your endurance :+1:t2: