Ovulating = extra horny?

So last night I had a playing session with myself. (Happily single).

I am in the middle of my cycle, I think this is the time when we are ovulating? (I came off the injection last year & have only just got my periods back) and I felt extra horny. I had about 10 orgasms. Could be more but I lost count after 10!

I don't usually orgasm so much and make so much mess, it must have been because my body wanted sex to fertilize the egg? Crazy if so, it just amazes me how our bodies work!

Just wondering if any other women get extra horny when they're in the middle of their cycle/ovulating?

I definitely get extra horny and I'm more able to achieve orgasms around this time too! Although I'm pretty horny all of the time!

I always get extra horny when I am on my period 😄 A bit odd I guess, but can't help it!

Yep. :)

I definitely get more horny when it's that time of the month. It always happens a few days before & just gets stronger by the day. I'm not really into doing anything sexual at that time, so being horny 24/7 does get super frustrating. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My periods aren't very heavy so I carry on as normal unless I'm particularly crampy! This is particularly a good job as my pill meant that I only had a 5 day break from bleeding out of a whole 4 weeks! I have just swapped my pill so 4 weeks of condoms! Not impressed but he's super fertile so needs must!

Yep, I get extra horny around that time. Its natures way of saying now is when you should be having sex to create a baby. I was sterilised after the birth of my second daughter (for health reasons) so happily I dont have to worry about such things now x

Definitely agree its to do with your cycle, 2 weeks ago had sex wss super sensitive n orgasms were so easily achieved.. next week not so sensitive .. not to say I didn't enjoy it judt he had to work harder

Human body is amazing :)

I have the contraceptive implant, so don't get a period or cycle so to speek. But sometimes I'm just really horney, I think if I mapped this it would be when I would ovulate. I think it's normal to feel more horney when your hormone levels change.

Yup, it's nature telling you to shag and get pregnant! I also feel especially horny at that time of the month. I feel like I just badly, badly, need to have sex. I can orgasm over and over again and still want to come some more. I also find that I get wetter than usual, and get wet very quickly.

Wow! Thanks for the replies. Very interesting to read :)

the human body is incredible