Own cum

I seem to have an obsession with my own cum lately, I’ve been eating it off her pussy for years but I’ve had a sudden spike in interest for it, so far I’ve eaten it off her pussy, cum swapped with her, been fed it out of a condom, worn her wet panties and cum in them and used it as lube when I’ve been pegged but I’m running out of new ideas, anyone have any ideas and advice?

3 Likes

Love your enthusiasm for cum - but I’m no fan of it at as all - my husband does like to cum in my knickers but has in the past drank his own but no fan of it either - however I have in the past milked a man and used his cum in his tea (as milk) as no got him to drink it - looked weird but he liked it :tea:

6 Likes

If i haven’t cum for a few days which is rare Mistress loves to “milk” me onto a pair of stockings.These are then placed in a small plastic bag where the cum soaks completely in to the material.Afterwards when wearing them the feeling of your legs totally encased in your own spunk is lovely and a little kinky.Sometimes she will wear them and then make me give her oral as she squeezes her thighs and legs against me rubbing that lovely damp spunkiness over me.

1 Like

Oh yes - no problem with him shooting his cum over me - just not in my mouth

2 Likes

Cor sounds messy fun maybe you can get it filled into your ass like a cream pie ?! Or just go to town and enjoy rubbing it all over yourself

1 Like

Over my bum - he likes it and so do I - either with my knickers on or off

1 Like

@Luke20121. Wife and I have a cum fetish. I have snowballed, eaten wife’s cream pie for almost the entire 35 years of being married. But of late we can’t get enough cum sharing. Wife likes to peg me or toy my ass and have me lick the pre-cum off her fingers. We sometimes get into positions where she can jerk me off straight into my mouth. One thing that turns me on tremendously is cumming PIV while she is wearing sexy panties, taking them off soaked in our cum and have me wear them while I clean her up.

2 Likes

Not yet Cumming in her is a no go at the minute due to pregnancy risk, we are on with getting the pill sorted so that’s the next one that I can’t wait for

That’s a good one, we have done it where I wear her thong when she’s got it wet then I cum in them while I’m wearing them, just experimenting what material stays wettest the longest

i prefer his cum and when it’s all over my face

1 Like

Some ideas give you some ideas is of the things I like to do.

• I love cumming over my wifes boobs or ass and lick them clean.
  • Have her feed my my own cum when I she makes me cum over my own chest or face.
  • Have her sit on my face after I came in her pussy

Love having cum shoot all.over my boobs and anywhere else he wants

2 Likes

We have done all that apart from sitting on my face, were just sorting out some contraception before we can do that