Own picture in profile photo

thats my thoughts exactly, im almost a qualified nurse so i have to act and behave professionally ;) haha... I would upload pictures of me without my face.

Would be just as identifyable as my face due to tattoo on hips and back so for now at least I'll stick with face :-) I think your pic works very well for this forum though!

I'm not ashamed, even my own mum knows I'm on here haha!! But it's for my own safety coz sometimes there are a few people on here who don't undestand the rules xx

Mine are of me and it doesnt bother me if anyone knows. Were also on a swinging web site and i must have over 20 public photos on there, although saying that id never show face pictures on public there, theyre for private.

Dosen't bother me if people I know see about my sex life. I have always had pictures of me up but I just don't put anything indecent up. It shouldn't be something we are embarassed of but a lot of people are due to how society perceive it :(

Doesn't bother me. I work for my husband so there is no worries about 'work' people finding out, and if any of my friends found out, who cares? They have sex, I have sex...

I think the only way i would be embarrassed is if my mam or someone like that was the one to recognise me :O .. would be weird if my mam was on here .. i know she has sex but i dont want details :/ lol

i don't care if someone found out about me and this website, as there's nothing to feel bad about. I intend to change my image for a real photo when i get round to it with the OH's assistance (and approval .....how sad).

DavidB1986 wrote:

Doesn't bother me. I work for my husband so there is no worries about 'work' people finding out, and if any of my friends found out, who cares? They have sex, I have sex...

I like your attitude!! Very good point!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

If domebody recognizes you , that means they are not different from you. And in the end of the day you may even team up lol

Itā€™s slightly different now the forum has been upgraded. Your profile picture is now visible to people who arenā€™t logged in/donā€™t have an account. Thereā€™s a bit more about what people can and canā€™t see in the Welcome Topic:

Go for it. What is there to be ashamed of. You are beautiful.

:rofl: Guess my situation changed but itā€™s good to know I accidently stuck to my plan from 2014!

I was at first hesitant to use the picture I am now, but then I thought sod it, why should I not use, they donā€™t like it, tough. They donā€™t like it or anything, thatā€™s their problem not mine, Iā€™m not ashamed of our sex life or what we do or what weā€™re into, itā€™s nice to be able to come somewhere to talk openly about things :heart:

2 Likes

Hubby been trying to show off for a while now anyway so I know he would probably have a blast if someone seen him

I think for anyone to recognize me from my profile picture they would have to know me pretty well or seen me at the nudist camp . It would be fun to link a few people to the website and if they joined and got privileges maybe I could send them on a hunt for me .