Own picture in profile photo

Just wondering if anyone else has the same concerns of putting up a real photo as your display picture incase someone you know recognises you!! How EMBARASSING!

wouldnt that depend on the fact that if some you knew well,wouldnt they tell you in conversation about the LH website/forums so it wouldnt be that embarrasing if they saw your pic because there at it aswell. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE....???????

doesn't bother me at all

I see what you mean, i dont mind my close friends I talk to them about LH all the time and read them my revews etc, but I would like anyone else i knew reading my reviews... CRINGE!

And thats a lovely face Amandaxxx

MRS and I are the same, we are not ashamed but are a bit more private in the real world. So I don't just to make sure it is never an issue. All the odd reasons people come up with to talk trash, don't need to give them any more. Especially since my career puts me in front of a lot of decision makers.

Lmao Amanda!

I did have my face as a display pic and thought shit what if someone recognises me! Unlikey but awks.....

Are you sure you not affraid of being spotted on crime watch lol

You would probably only be recognised if you had your face in the picture or some very distinctive tattoos. Even then whoever saw you would be a LH member themselves .

for the record, I think both of your lady's profile pic's are fantastic

Yes indeed I have those concerns, both from a personal and professional point of view. You will never see a picture of me on here!

But if anyone's curious what I look like...you know the Hansel & Gretel movie with that dishy Jeremy Renner in it? Well I look a bit like the troll he befriends later on.

Hahahaha!!! I love that movie

Well it is my eye if not whole face, bit nervous of a face pic

I think the enticement of something else rather than the face is much bigger.. But I wouldn't be embarrased of having a face picture as my profile picture. In fact, either you are a woman or a man, if someone recognizes you here is because that same preson is here. At that point, they see you only with a secretive admiration and respect i think, some more envious i bet..

amandammmm wrote:

It's my better face.... :P

Lovely cheek structure...

I had a face picture up for a day-or-so, but to be honest I don't like looking at myself constantly.

MrsMcX wrote:

I had a face picture up for a day-or-so, but to be honest I don't like looking at myself constantly.

That one actually made me chuckle..

No way would I show my face on any internet forum. There are too many people in the real world that I can't have discovering me.

Mine is of me but would probably avoid my face shots for now just because they might break the camera :D

Doesn't bother me so far but I am fairly new here, friends all know what I'm like. I can see though, depending on profession, it might be mortifying if it got out at work. If my situation changes, pic might change to my sexiest stilettos instead!

1 Like