P Spot dildo

Any recommendations for a dildo that’s good for hitting the p spot?
I have various massagers and plugs but looking for a decent dildo that will hit the p spot.

2 Likes

I have read that inflatable butt plugs hit all the right spots, I’m new to anal play but have invested in a few items including an inflatable plug, I will keep you posted when I have used it

2 Likes

That sounds like it could be quite good. Might have to look into that myself.

1 Like

I use the lovehoney beaded glass dildo. Super firm and great curve and can press it in for a good pressure milking spot. Just a bit uncomfortable to hold and use for too long.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few different style ones; glass dildo, p spot vibrator, plugs…etc. To be honest, they’re all great but if I can’t relax and enjoy it then none make a difference. Best to try something and see how it goes for you.

4 Likes

The glass dildos with a nice bend in them and a big head work great for manual stimulation of the P spot. Never been a big fan of vibrating ones, about to try a mechanical one that does the work on your P spot for you. Hoping it does what I can do with a manual glass toy without the work from me.

3 Likes

I’ve also got a vibrating and head rotating mechanical moving prostrate massager. It’s 3.75 head circumference which is a tiny bit smaller than the firm glass dildo and p orgasms plugs I use. I don’t use the vibrations all the time s can be a bit much. The rotations help and do a great job but as it’s made out of soft silicone it’s not as firm pressure wise as the firmer objects. I go for a wee a few times before using them. I get some milking and quite a bit of cum comes out. I get sensations and feelings like needing to pee. Then a few times I’ve actually peed! I read it’s not possible to pee whilst having prostate stimulation and that it will be thin watery prostate sperm liquid but it’s definitely just a lot of very white wee!

3 Likes

Cheers for all the advice guys. Got a few ideas of what to go for.

1 Like

The Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch feels amazing and has me leaking precum like a tap! Great size and a bargain at £22.99 :eggplant: :sweat_drops: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve a variety of toys with the latest being an inflatable plug which is defo now one my favourites but they all pretty much do the job when in the right mood for them

1 Like

That’s one of my favourites to and has the same effects on me. Then I move onto the larger 9" version and I’m a quivering wreck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I assume a lot of toys advertised as g-spot toys would also work? Since they have the same kind of angle you’d need to reach your p-spot.

1 Like

As long as they are firm I don’t see why not, softer toys don’t seem to work for me on the P spot.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like I need some good pressure on mine too

3 Likes

Didn’t realise there’s a 9 inch version… Definitely need that in my life, and in my… :peach: :grinning:

2 Likes

I know what you mean had some silicon ones that just couldn’t do it. I do like the glass ones and they take the silicon lube so well they are dangerous and need a handle lol.

2 Likes

I need something huge in diameter so I can feel my hole stretched

2 Likes

Take a look at @UKlovingcouple 's post Prodtate Super Orgasm for Men. There is alot of good recommendations and discussion in that topic.

1 Like