P-spot

Hi all! Only been exploring my self a few months really! I’ve hit my p-spot with a toy a couple of times but really struggle with my fingers! Anybody got any tips or perhaps a good position to get you’re self into to make it a little easier? Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

You need to hand down the front, that way the come here motion can be done on your prostate.

But this is hard to do and is more hassle than it’s worth, I definitely recommend getting a toy, it will make it easier, letting you focus more on enjoying it more

Hopefully this helps

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Get a nice dildo or vibrator lie on you back and angle it towards your belly and stroke your prostrate mmmm

Ok, i dont have a p-spot, but im a curious sort so have googled it in the past and There are some good guides online. if you shove “njoy pure wand guide” into google it should spit quite a few out (the sextoycollective and phallophile reviews both have nice ones). They often include a section on how to find your p-spot with your fingers.

Apparently on your back with a pillow under your bum and on your side with your knees up towards your chest (reminds me of fetal position) also work well. theyr positions i often use for anal play and i find it makes it much easier for me. Everyones different though, so you might have to try a few different ones till you hit one you like. Ive seen some guys do it laying face down so that might work too.
:+1: have fun

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

No worries, hope it helps

1 Like

I’m sure it will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There’s no end of toys to choose from to help you out. I’ve always been amazed at the number of guys who shy away from anything bum related themselves for the pointless fear of being seen as in any way ‘gay’ or because they’re worried their partners may look at them differently. Plenty of women enjoy anal play so there’s no reason to feel any less straight just because you enjoy something in your arse - there’s no other way to experience p-spot pleasure after all. I guess societal norms have always been keen on labels but the good news is things seem to have moved on and there’s (quite rightly) less stigma about men exploring now than in the past. Have a browse and see what takes your fancy. It’s much easier than trying to stimulate yourself by hand and unless you can find a willing helper it’s your best bet.

2 Likes

To be honest I did have those thoughts at first! Not saying I’m about to let the world know I like to explore myself in that way but I’m certainly more comfortable with myself doing it now! A lot of that is down to the forum I’d say though :ok_hand:

3 Likes