Packing advice - male to male.

Hi everyone.

I have just purchased a mister limpy large as I am about to embark upon a fantasty of mine. I intend to wear the mister limpy on daily basis at my new job to create the reputation I am 'hung like a horse'.

i have a commited gifriend so I have no issues with ayone seeing me naked or sexually. I just want to create the rumor I am well endowed. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for wearing the dildo on top of my existing bulge/penis.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have purchased the mister limpy large (8 inches soft). I plan on wearing baggy trousers to not make it too obvious.

Thanks all
'Big' Dave xx

I've no real advice, just stopped by to wish you good luck...
I've friends who are drag kings and TG's, I'll have an ask ask and get back to you, if no-one ese does.
*ponders*
If its baggy pants your wearing could you not just go for a strap on harness?

I'm wondering if a penis extender would work just as well...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32920
Not tried it, just have it on the wishlist, hehe, but it should strap round the balls and sit there all day.

Hi, I am no expert and have never packed before but I guess you could buy a packing boxer like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780 and just hide your real pack inside of it while you let the false penis out the hole (as diplayed on the box). Good luck!

Mamz you are so smart, what a great suggestion.😄

mamz wrote:

Hi, I am no expert and have never packed before but I guess you could buy a packing boxer like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32780 and just hide your real pack inside of it while you let the false penis out the hole (as diplayed on the box). Good luck!

Talked to a friend of mine, didnt divulge too much information, but when she packs she uses two pairs of pants, but obviously that doesnt take into account anything underneath hers. so maybe Mams is a bit more on the money. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Thanks all. Will give those packing pants a go. Just hope I fit behind it ok and its not too uncomfortable.

I start Wednesday so hopefully by Friday I will be getting free lunches and drinks as I think I may be the only male in the office ;)... Or at least that's how the fantasy goes.

Reality no one will probably even notice :p ha ha

Dave10uk wrote:- Reality no one will probably even notice :p ha ha

Yeah, but you know, and thats what counts.

Ever see the IT Crowd on chanel 4, where Moz started wearing womens pants and it totally changed his personality?

*Edit - Welcome to the forums too.
And let us know how it goes!

It arrived in the post yesterday... Oh my lord its humongus ha ha feels good just resting on my leg lol I must admit I am cheating a little in my whole fantasy workplace scenario.

A good friend of mine works there and she has agreed to confirm any rumours about my size by saying we slept together a few years ago ;) so that combined with the fact you could probably see my bulge from space ;) im sure i'll be king ;)

Dave10uk wrote:

Thanks all. Will give those packing pants a go. Just hope I fit behind it ok and its not too uncomfortable.

I start Wednesday so hopefully by Friday I will be getting free lunches and drinks as I think I may be the only male in the office ;)... Or at least that's how the fantasy goes.

Reality no one will probably even notice :p ha ha

Hi Dave 

The advice you've been given as far as packing is really great. I hope you'll enjoy your new limpy pecker. 

I am curious though....

Why do you think having a larger bulge will get you free lunch? This is a new one for me! 

I'm also intrigued as to why it's important to you to have this reputation? 

It was a joke that all the women in the office will want to date me due to my large bulge hence free. Like a stereotypical 'lynx deodrant' advert.

Its just always been a fantasy of mine to be 'that guy' with the big package. Im working in a different city for 3 months so I thought this was a good opportunity to live out that fantasy without it impacting too much on my real life.

Wore it today for the first time and I noticed a few glances ;) from both men and women so going well lol

This is epic. Please keep us informed.

Btw did you hear about Dave10uk? I hear they've got a big johnson!

Haha Dave10uk and Jackador123, you two are funny!

Dave how did you do to hide your own pack? Did you use my advice? If you did I am curious to know how it goes (I am curious too if you didn't)

I wear a tight pair of pants to cover my own bulge and then wear the packing boxers on top and hang out so I guess its like im going commando.

Yeah went well.i certainly felt very confident walking around with that big schlong slapping against my thigh ha ha

Dave10uk wrote:

It was a joke that all the women in the office will want to date me due to my large bulge hence free. Like a stereotypical 'lynx deodrant' advert.

Its just always been a fantasy of mine to be 'that guy' with the big package. Im working in a different city for 3 months so I thought this was a good opportunity to live out that fantasy without it impacting too much on my real life.

Wore it today for the first time and I noticed a few glances ;) from both men and women so going well lol

Gotcha! I was just genuinly curious so thanks for getting back to me :) 

Good luck, and enjoy your well-endowed adventures! 

How much of a hassle is it going to the loo?

Enjoy your new found hungness. (I know it is not a word)

I go in the cubicle and take both pairs off so its not really an issue, like I said I have no intention of anyone seeing so its not an issue.

Thanks. May have to sign up to the 'imaginary big penis club' ;)

Hey Dave10uk, how is the experiment going, you still the big man of the company? Do the eyes follow you round the office like your packing diet coke?

im ugly with a huge huge penis. The girls in my office call me 'the ugly bloke with the huge penis'. Yeah it gets them talking alright. They don't want to jump on me though. Seems women aren't that fickle to think a huge package will make me the bees knees and they don't want to test it out. They Can't get over the pure ugliness no matter how big the package. Also I have a really shitty personality and a crap sense of humour.

Stuburns wrote:

im ugly with a huge huge penis... Also I have a really shitty personality and a crap sense of humour.

But you get bonus points for honesty mate! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

😂😉