Painful accidental anal- help!

Ugh sorry about the title and wayyy TMI but I'm a bit worried!

A couple of nights ago my boyfriend and I were having lovely sex with me on top. I was happily bouncing away when he slipped out and it accidentally smacked right into the wrong hole. It was a complete accident but oh my god it hurt like hell.

I was almost in tears it was so bad. It didn't even really go in it was just an accidental thrust against it. After two days of walking around thinking "ouch!" I decided to have a look in the mirror and I've actually got a small tear/split on my bum and I did bleed a little bit.

So sorry this is a pretty disgusting post. I'm just really surprised as I've had anal sex before with previous partners and had no problems. I also use anal toys so my ass is fairly well trained if that's the right way to phrase it. My bofyriend is well endowed- more so than my previous partners so we haven't done anal yet and now I'm put off for life!

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Did it heal quickly? Should I be worried that I've done some permanent damage? A bit worried! xx

I think you'll be fine, just keep it clean and it'll heal like a cut/tear on any other part of the body.

^ exactly what MattB said, keep it clean and it'll heal like any other part of the body...

Ouch! Sounds nasty but it's probably just a bit bruised due to the forceful and sudden nature of it. If its just a tiny cut it'll probably heal ok on its own :)

It will be fine.
As for in the future, if you planned it well there's no reason why it would be that painful no matter how big he is.

Of course it hurt! You can be having anal sex all the time, but if your not ready for it, your not relaxed and yeah, you can get hurt! You most likely have an anal tear/fissure. If not properly looked after this can become infected.

You'll need to make sure you keep the area as clean as possible. I would avoid using regular toilet paper for a while, and use moist wipes to clean (it's less likely to chafe and make it sore). You could put some antiseptic lotion over the tear and if it's not any better in a couple days, see your GP. (Personally I'd be down there tomorrow.. But that's me).

I'm just wondering if you had a fissure (the small tear) previously, without realising and then the thrust has caused for it to open up and perhaps tear a little more? I'd be booking in to see my GP/Nurse to get it looked at, just to be on the safe side x

A small smear of petroleum jelly will help.. It would act as a barrier.. Lubricate it a bit.. And makes the area a bit softer, while it heals..
As the other posts mention... You need to be in the right frame of mind to relax for play there😉
See a nurse if you are still worried or hurting in a few days

ouch! that would be painfull I have had something similar like this happen to me, I just hadden't useed much lube with a plug. but keepimg it clean was essntial as that are has a lot of bacteria. I agree with david on the moist wipes and antiseptic lotion! But you shouldn let this stop you from enjoying anal in the future just prepare yourself and uses a lot of anal lube. Hope this helps

Ouch! Yes unfortunately surprise anal with no lubricant will do this! (eyes watering) Like others have said, if the bleeding has stopped and the tear is small and otherwise healing (tears down here tend to heal a bit slower than elsewhere) then I recommend just keeping it as clean as possible and letting it heal. If it continues bleeding for days on end or just is not healing after extended periods of time, or the pain gets much worse etc, then see the doctor.

I think if you imagine females giving birth and the kind of tears they get (Been there - wimpers) which the doctors seem to prefer to heal on their own (unless deep) then it should reduce the worry.

I recommend instead of using toilet paper, squat in the bath and rinse with warm water from the shower head. This should be soothing as well. It may hurt to go to the bathroom and this may cause it to keep opening up again (hence why these wounds take a while to heal :S) but yeah...if it is minor, it should be okay. If at any time you are worried, just go to the docs, they have seen it all and will advise and maybe give you creams or something (and advice)

Heal fast! x

naughty mum wrote:

A small smear of petroleum jelly will help.. It would act as a barrier.. Lubricate it a bit.. And makes the area a bit softer, while it heals..
As the other posts mention... You need to be in the right frame of mind to relax for play there😉

You'll be fine. As NM says, a smear of petroleum jelly or even better one with a little anti-biotic in it will keep your skin protected for a couple of days whilst everything settles down. Slip a little in with your smallest finger and shortest nail, and refresh every time you go to the loo. That'll feel weird and good all at the same time.

It probably also hurts because it was a 'forced entry' so the muscle itself is stretched or bruised or both. This should settle whilst the skin abrasion is also healing, so you should be just fine in a few days.

If it doesn't settle down, then no time for false modesty, off to the doc for a check and get it sorted so you can enjoy sex in all its forms again in a short time.

Thank you so much everyone! It still hurts :( but I'm more reassured that it will heal up on its own- I was getting a bit scared that I'd really done some damage!

Never had anything like this happen before so I don't think it's a fissure, just a small tear and some bruising by the look at feel off it. If it's not feeling any better in a couple of days I'll see my GP, how embarrassing :(

I know that if it was planned anal then his size shouldn't matter but we did try it once, used toys before and loads of lube and it still hurt like crazy! Wheras with previous partners I've been able to do it with very little foreplay.

I'm definitely going no where near that area for a few months but then maybe we'll try again. It's a shame because I really love anal!

Does anyone have any tips about the best position for anal with a big dick? We tried from behind with me lying down last time and it did not work!

Thanks again everyone. I'm using this as an excuse not to do any exercise and laze around all day xx

naughty mum wrote:

+1

loveisallyouneed wrote:

Thank you so much everyone! It still hurts :( but I'm more reassured that it will heal up on its own- I was getting a bit scared that I'd really done some damage!

Never had anything like this happen before so I don't think it's a fissure, just a small tear and some bruising by the look at feel off it. If it's not feeling any better in a couple of days I'll see my GP, how embarrassing :(

I know that if it was planned anal then his size shouldn't matter but we did try it once, used toys before and loads of lube and it still hurt like crazy! Wheras with previous partners I've been able to do it with very little foreplay.

I'm definitely going no where near that area for a few months but then maybe we'll try again. It's a shame because I really love anal!

Does anyone have any tips about the best position for anal with a big dick? We tried from behind with me lying down last time and it did not work!

Thanks again everyone. I'm using this as an excuse not to do any exercise and laze around all day xx

I dont think you really need to see a GP unless the pain carries on, ive had one or two of these accidents and everything down there seems to heal itself if you look after yourself and keep it clean (shower daily and wet wipes are an excellent idea).

As for positions i guess its like you said working up to it with foreplay is an excellent idea, butt plugs or fingers. I generally tend to find me lying on my back holding my legs and him coming inbetween is alot easier and we have uh less accidents if he gets a bit eager with the thrusting.. Hes also seems to hit my g-spot alot easier this way too and can use toys on me :)

Good luck!

Blooming double post!