Pairing a we-vibe 4 help

I can't get my we-vibe 4 to pair with the phone app, anyone else had a problem?

I've downloaded the app, turned on bluetooth, pressed the button on the vibe till it pulsed twice and pressed the pair link on the phone app, but all I'm getting is an "oh No unable to pair" error message, am I doing something wrong, help the OH is desperate to try it out with the app, BTW it works fine from the remote.

Thanks for your help.

The app is very unreliable. But more for dropping connection than never actually pairing.

Did you set it all up/register it the first time you ran the app? Have you put the we-vibe closer to the phone? Have you made sure the toy is charged? Is your phone listed as compatible? Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app?

Silly questions, perhaps, but you never know. We found you need to be really close and basically pointing the phone, unobstructed, at the thing to get it to work. Buggy app is a nice way of putting it :p

Just checked with OH as she downloaded app and didn't register it, just gone through the registration and filled in serial no etc, but it still wont pair![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Oh and yes to all the other questions.

I didn't have this problem at all with mine, I had it up and running less than 5 minutes after the charge

So Sorry if I'm not much help, the only things I can suggest is to

Re-set the we-vibe (Press and hold the button for 5 seconds until it buzzes twice) and then re-set it again.

Un-install the application and then reinstall it, register the device (Using the serial number on the box) one the device is registered on your partners phone, then you do the same thing on your phone (Without the serial number, you only need their email address that they registered with)

I found pairing super easy and haven't found any issues with the app at all. I would reiterate the advice you've already been given - uninstall and reinstall, and make sure that your phone isn't connecting to another bluetooth device when you turn it on, as that coud be causing confusion.