Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

I’m 62, and I’ve noticed that a fair number of my fellow forum members are around my age or older. In light of this - and of the fact that the proportion of older people in the UK population is a growing potential market - I’d like to ask LH to consider stocking the following age-relevant products:

• A knicker-vibe that activates whenever you switch your telly to Bargain Hunt / The Repair Shop / Doctors / Countdown (that last one could be a crossover hit with the students :wink: )

• A range of talking sex dolls that remind you why you came upstairs in the first place.

• Hardcore BDSM audio-books narrated by Alan Bennett

• Werther’s Original - flavoured lube

Thanking you in advance,
PleasureDrone :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

This was my favourite. :slightly_smiling_face:

“This was at the start of the Second War when toys were scarce, and for a few years he was able to make a little money selling some of his stuff to a toy shop down County Arcade off Briggate. It wasn’t much. Some leather floggers, maybe a hand-turned dildo or two, but it was enough. He kept his best ones back for the local swingers, who met every Tuesday at five in the backroom of the Dog & Duck”

4 Likes

Please please bring back the Tokidoki unicorn wand! :unicorn::heartpulse:

Also, I still struggle with fitting my boobs in corsets or bodies that say 1x/2x etc, could we have cup sizes or an option for fuller busts where there is actually more fabric in the tops instead of flattening them to pancakes?

I love bright hot pink, fuschia and there’s never anything in that colour. Red clashes with my hair :joy:

2 Likes

I get cramp in my hands a lot. It would be nice to have a selection of toys more ergonomic. Vibrators / wands with handles etc. Honestly it can be so painful holding the wand

3 Likes

Been pointed in this direction after I made a post regarding a riding crop style toy.

How about a riding crop good 18" in length with a small vibrating end for sub BDSM play. It’s not for spanking but clitoral stim while in cuffs, or bent over tide up.

Sure I’ve seen things like this before.

1 Like

I don’t use any leather products, and although LH does sell some non-leather bondage/BDSM items (I’ve bought 'em!), I’d love to see more.

Particularly, I’d really appreciate a non-leather tawse. I realise this is a difficult ask, as it’s hard to replicate the stiffness and durability of leather, but I live in hope!

Basically, THIS but not leather:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15747

Having just had a glance I think they look amazing!
If Lovehoney stocked these I bet lots of us would start collecting them…

Would lovehoney consider selling Fleshlight Sleeves?

Would you consider anything like This the Kracken in particular looks interesting

4 Likes

Just to add, anything with suckers is very stimulating…and noisy if that’s your thing :octopus::+1:

4 Likes

You’re making me feel all squiddy! I mean giddy :rofl::drooling_face:

And yes, noise and suctions sounds are very much my thing

4 Likes

Would also love to see lovehoney sell things with them

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna, Begin the Monster Cock Vote! :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes
Should LoveHoney bring out a Monster Cock Range?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

The vote looks like a landslide victory :joy::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Any more votes? :smile:

I have passed along the requests to our Product Team! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yas! Thanks so much @Lovehoney_Brenna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grimacing:

2 Likes

There’s no guarantees though!