Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

That Tantus one looks good! I agree, some more super soft toys would be nice.

I also like the look of these:

The tapered shapes look interesting. Iā€™m an on/off vaginismus sufferer possibly due to fluctuating acceptance of my body and gender. I actually love to feel full and stretched (I have a small inflatable dildo that I love) but struggle to get anything large to go in. A tapered shape would be awesome! I canā€™t imagine Iā€™m the only weird person who likes to be stretched but canā€™t use large dildos with bulbous heads, or maybe I am? :thinking: :sweat_smile: Iā€™m just getting back into penetrative play after a few months of avoidance and Iā€™m looking forward to being able to use my dildos again!

4 Likes

Tantus toys are excellent I highly recommend stocking them especially in the Australian Lovehoney store.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to not have the silicone/metal sliding clips on garters in the lingerie? As in the point you attach them to stockings/thigh-highs?

I honestly have a lot of issues using them, and have managed to not only destroy my nails on multiple occasions trying to get them on, but have actually drawn blood from catching my nail bed in my attempts to use them.
And I often canā€™t use my fingers as well the next day, as it causes a whole flare in my hands to fiddle around and get them on (my fingers are currently burning after trying to use them for yesterdayā€™s lingerie upload :sob:)

I absolutely love the look of the LH garters within the sets, but I donā€™t find them very accessible in use at all, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one.

If possible, Iā€™d love to see more of an alligator clip style that doesnā€™t require as much fiddling with, or perhaps another alternative can be discussed amongst the lingerie team?

10 Likes

Clips would be so much easier to use. Sometimes, itā€™s hard to push the silicone into the metal clasp, it doesnā€™t always stay in place. I like @RacyRosaleeā€™s suggestion of a clip with a rubber/silicone on the teeth to prevent tearingā€¦I would 100% try them on my nipples too :upside_down_face::tipping_hand_man:t2::rofl:

3 Likes

I agree, theyā€™re so fiddly it puts me off bothering. I also struggle with my hands/fingers at times so would be great if there was a nice, straight forward clip.

1 Like

I would love to have the ability to wear the knickers/thongs under the basque etc that it comes with (as its intended to be worn) but be able to take it off without removing the basque and stockings etc to do it.
Could they be made with the same wee hook on the sides that suspender straps are attached with?

3 Likes

Dunno if ive said this before,
Non realistic dildos or ones that dont have balls which are decent size & shape.

I can deal with long straight ones, but ā€œlifelikeā€ ones arent what me and my other half are after. I know a few other who say the same

1 Like

@JoCat have you tried putting the G-string over the top of the suspender straps? Thatā€™s one way to do it. I actually heard thatā€™s how theyā€™re supposed to be worn but Iā€™ve never worn them that way myself.

It would be great to be able to buy replacement suspender straps from Basques and corsets etc because I always lose one. I have even contacted support thinking that Lovehoney would sell them but no such luck.

1 Like

This is a great idea! Iā€™m forever misplacing the detatchable suspender straps :woman_facepalming: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If I throw out some lingerie that doesnā€™t fit me anymore, I try to keep the suspender straps if they are a full set incase I need them for something else!

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve tried it, that works ok for shorter basques but most of them are longer and then it sits on top of the item and doesnā€™t look right. Iā€™d rather wear none than have to fiddle to take them off or move to the side. Though underwear that comes with the set are usually too big anyway so that solves the moving it to the side issue. Iā€™d just like to be able to take them off easily.

1 Like

I would like to see the bedringer cock ring (or one that goes over the penis and behind the balls so it stays in place) marry the womaniser.

The head would need to be not as bulky as a womaniser though so maybe similar to the WeVibe Melt as theyā€™ve managed to condense the technology in to a smaller space somehow.

Basically a clit sucker on a cock ring.

I am not clever enough to invent these things but if I did I would call it The De-Defibrillator, as it would do the opposite to what a defibrillator would do :joy::hot_face:

2 Likes

A good solid selection of fleshlight girls. Nothing worse than checking for your latest purchase and missing out on some great sleeves.

• oui
  • non

0 voters

Please yes :pray:
Iā€™m in need of another alternative too.
I just cant get on with them, I cannot fasten them myself so have to get the hubby involved which means ruining the surprise outfit.

I absolutely love stockings and suspenders but I avoid wearing them a lot because of the hassle to get them on.

Also, while weā€™re on the topic.
You spend so much time getting them on, only to have to get them all unfastened again so you can take off your panties and get down to business - whatā€™s that all about.
(ps: I have already read the suggestions on here about putting the thongs over the top of them but with some style basques, it just isnt possible or doesnā€™t look good)

Ideally - I think the solution is quite simple.
With the basques and bra sets that have suspenders, could it not come with panties/thongs that have openings on the sides. Such as poppers or tie strings?
Then you could eaily whip the thongs off while still wearing all the sexy lingerie at the same time!

8 Likes

I asked for this too! Hopefully if more people wish for it, itā€™ll come trueā€‹:magic_wand:

3 Likes

I would love a maids outfit which can be used for men as Iā€™m over 6 foot and in the past used the standard ones available but the body aspect is just to short and I would love an outfit I could wear and look good and not silly
My desired type is Lovehoney Fantasy Plus Size French Maid Luxe Costume

1 Like

Please, please, please sell the penis pump seals for your products that are exclusive to you., e.g. LH, and Tracy Cox. The one you sell is mediocre, at best:

I really would like to buy a clone a pussy kit with sleeve. You stock the moulding kits but not the sleeve to go with them. Like these:

Theyā€™re out of stock everywhere, so if you can find a way to sell them, that would be grand :smiley:
Iā€™ll probably get more than one over time lol

3 Likes

Hi, product suggestion/comeback: regarding mini/bullet vibrators, i used to have a small vibrator which you could adjust the speed by turning the end rather than changing settings with a buttonā€¦
I dont know if im thr only one but i dont like the pulse settings, i just want my vibrator to go from one speed to take off, not risk losing mojo because youve pushed the button once too many

I can assure you after speaking with my local sex shop worker he agrees it would be a popular comeback

6 Likes