Pantie play

I love to play with my girlfriend in her knickers. But what she doesn't know is that I like to sniff them after she has worn them, and especially after sex, I love the smell of her pussy almost as much as I love the taste. How do you ladies feel about panty sniffing? It makes me so hard but I'm worried my girlfriend will think that it's weird.

Nothing wrong with it mate. I think every guy has sniffed someone's panties before, or at least thought about it. Why would you not want to get as much of , and worship your girlfriends pussy as much as possible. Put it to her that was - you literally cannot get enough of her :)

1 Like

I enjoy panty sniffing, when a lady is reverse facesitting on me.

1 Like

I would feel self conscious. However, this is something I am trying to work on because I want to be able to force my partner to sniff my underwear. I agree with Raider Nation above.

1 Like

I would feel self conscious personally also but I would look at discussing with her

That's my worry, is my girlfriend going to think that she has a smelly pussy? And it's certainly not. I just know that her knickers smell the same way her pussy does when I go down on her and it makes me want to sniff them. I have a beard and also like the fact that I can smell her after we have been doing naughty things. I know that the scientists would say that it's all to do with pheromones and natural basic instincts, and that most humans are attracted to mates by this but in no way do i want her to think that she is "smelly". And yes smultron. I would like to be tied up and have my girlfriend shove her knickers in my face! 😝

1 Like

Personally I don't see the problem. My husband and I are both quite driven by each other's smell, he prefers me unwashed, and I feel the same way about him. How about texting her about how much you miss her smell, and what a great turn-on it would be for you to be given permission to sniff her knickers? That way, she isn't being directly confronted by you saying it to her in person, so she has time to digest what you are saying in her own time, and you are asking for her permission, so she still feels she is in control of what happens with her clothing? Best of luck.

1 Like

Why not ask if you can wear them/hers?

Thanks Gosig, I like that idea. My girlfriend certainly likes to be in control.

My husband would sniff my knickers allday long if I let him. I havent by the way, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't. Men and women like pussy smell, I dont think there is anything wrong with it but I wouldn't like him doing it behind my back. If it was part of our sex session then thats good for me.

1 Like

We're much the same as Gosig. We don't use scented products either for health reasons, so we have a good clear smell of each other. We prefer each other unwashed too.

Panty snffing is fine. Why not? If you're into your partner's smell, it is a pretty obvious thing to do really, and can be comforting in times of stress, as well as being kinky.

1 Like

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

KinkyMira, we forgot to add that we enjoy reading your blog.

+1 OMG YOUR BLOG!!! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

It wouldn't bother me if my boyfriend liked to smell my underwear. It's like a compliment in a way for someone to like the scent of your intimate area, lol

2 Likes

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

+1 OMG YOUR BLOG!!!

Thank you both. Glad you enjoy it. I'm not posting as frequently at the moment - real life getting in the way, but there are more posts on the way. I have one nearing completion now. :-)

My husband loves the smell of my worn knickers nothing more sexy and erotic than the smell of a womans pussy after she has worn them

1 Like

Panty sniffing is fine with my girlfriend i was doing it before i told my girlfriend and when i told my girlfriend she already knew it was something i was was doing with her underwear, I have wrote about it on my tumblr account look for: Naughty confessions her panties:

I'm into scent and scent play so any kind of scent that belongs to my girlfriend drives me nuts, I'm lucky that she helps me out as she is a gusher sometimes she will let me keep her underwear if she has gushed in them, makes masturbating alone alot better. sometimes i will wear them other times they go over my face while i'm masturbating.

The real fun is when we are together and she will tease me with her underwear soso sexy to be teased with her underwear, Orgasm's can be quick when being teased with her scent.

She has even gotten into the scent of my underwear![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

@Cushty I don't think you girlfriend will think you are weird as long as you tell her why you like it as she might not know the reason why you are doing it. It made my girlfriend smile when i told her how much her scent drives me wild and horny, I have fun with any of her worn clothes but her underwear is Ummmm so![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

1 Like

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

+1 OMG YOUR BLOG!!!

Same .. kinkymira you blog is addictive 😍

teacake wrote:

Panty sniffing is fine with my girlfriend i was doing it before i told my girlfriend and when i told my girlfriend she already knew it was something i was was doing with her underwear, I have wrote about it on my tumblr account look for: Naughty confessions her panties:

I'm into scent and scent play so any kind of scent that belongs to my girlfriend drives me nuts, I'm lucky that she helps me out as she is a gusher sometimes she will let me keep her underwear if she has gushed in them, makes masturbating alone alot better. sometimes i will wear them other times they go over my face while i'm masturbating.

The real fun is when we are together and she will tease me with her underwear soso sexy to be teased with her underwear, Orgasm's can be quick when being teased with her scent.

She has even gotten into the scent of my underwear

@Cushty I don't think you girlfriend will think you are weird as long as you tell her why you like it as she might not know the reason why you are doing it. It made my girlfriend smile when i told her how much her scent drives me wild and horny, I have fun with any of her worn clothes but her underwear is Ummmm so

Teacake, lovely to see you back, I had hoped you would return to share your positive experiences with scent play. 👍

2 Likes

Thanks Gosig ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Had to take some time out to heal my relationship all is getting better.

Thanks for remembering me and my view on scent play![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

When it comes to scent play its something everyone can enjoy without feeling its weird you just have to explain why the scent turns you on to your partner, being surprised isn't always good because it might not be so obvious to your partner why you like it.

Scent play can be really good as foreplay and as a simply teasing play, we all like how our other half look and the smell they give off, we use deodorant/perfume to make a impression so its no wonder we get turnd on by our OH scent and use their scent as a way to get turned on.

1 Like