Panties or thongs and why

what does everyone prefer to wear and why? Thong for me all day and has to be silky and shiny

4 Likes

Thongs, all the time. Love the feeling and (as a male) keeps things dry down there. Plus I love how I look in them.

2 Likes

I prefer sexy boxers or pouch briefs. Tried thongs but didn’t feel relaxed in them. Slightly briefer when wearing holdups with them. Especially now winter is here. Keeps legs and thighs warm​:yum:

2 Likes

As a man I love to wear full back knickers made of microfibres or satin front but sometimes wear jock straps

2 Likes

Comfy knickers :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thongs for me, 100% of the time. I find them incredibly comfy, they keep the chap in place and I love the look & feel of a thong.

1 Like

Depends on how I feel that day on what I want to wear

3 Likes

Curious now​:thinking: jessie​:grin:

2 Likes

Thongs on me and my wife. She feels the same thankfully, she hates wearing big panties

1 Like

I used to wear thongs all the time but changed my style for step one trunks, never looked back, but you’ll never stop me wearing stockings :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Trunks for me, panties for the OH unless dressing up then thong / g-string and matching bra.

2 Likes

I have sports boxers. Small and medium boxers and they’re fine to wear but not massively comfortable. Think I have same problem as tennis player Rafa Nadal with constant wedgies.

I find briefs a bit comfier and wear them for exercise so maybe might start wearing them on a more casual basis too.

1 Like

@straightharry I have a few one steps myself. Some sexy fabrics available now. I also won’t stop wearing holdup/thigh high stockings.

1 Like

Thong or Gstring for my wife. We’ve recently started having me buy all her underwear and we both love it!

2 Likes

Since my butt got bigger I prefer underwear over G-strings as they ride up my crack too much lol

4 Likes

I wear thongs everyday have done and they hold me in better than boxers more thong than boxers now :+1:

1 Like

Panties ur thongs I think my old lady looks better in panties truthfully they make just as sexy panties as they do thongs

1 Like

Has to be knickers, my arse ends up eating thongs. I’d be picking them out every 5 mins, not a good look.:rofl:

3 Likes

For me, it has to be a crotchless thong, it helps keep my plug in place, and if I should get lucky then there’s no messing trying to take it off. Doggy, on a bench, or against a wall, when wearing a skirt no undressing required. Simply easy access for more time to have fun.

4 Likes

Comfy undies for the wife unless we go on a date night, have an anniversery/special occassion or she is super horny and then she wears a g string.

1 Like