Panty Marketplace

Might be more of a niche query; anyone registered as as a buyer or seller on any of those online marketplaces for used underwear etc? Thoughts? Anyone had issues with scammers?

3 Likes

A friend of ours sold on one of them for a number of years. She had payment up front, and didn’t accept any payment method they could charge back to (like PayPal). That filtered most of the time wasters and con artists. Overall, for her, it was worth it.

2 Likes

Yes yes and yes. I both sell and occasionally buy from certain lovely ladies now and then when my desires crave it. There’s quite a few topics already here you might find helpful :blush:

Purely coincidence but I was actually just looking at buying a pair now :smile: and so far I’ve never had an issues with being scammed :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve never really thought about this (buying some that is) but it is something I should look into now.

2 Likes

For me there’s nothing I find more erotic than wearing salacious underwear for other peoples desires, the precise requests people make for me is also a lot of fun. The accompanying videos and used toys at extra costs has also become an extremely lucrative side income that’s kept me just afloat while my Hair Styling business has been on hold with Covid regulations :sweat_smile:

But back to the original post, I would imagine that there is some degree of scam risk involved but there are a few major sites that kick girls and guys out who are potentially scammers. My advice is always talk to the girl - or guy - first and don’t buy anything until you’re completely satisfied and you know you’ll get what you want, the condition you want items in and the privacy you want. Privacy is a huge part of the trade, nobody wants the post man smelling your heavily perfumed packages… or do they… :smirk:

3 Likes

In Japan they used to have vending machines where someone could purchase worn underwear, I would have questioned how genuine they actually were.
Many many years ago I read an article from a lady who used to work for a group of people selling underwear, she described it as sitting in a room with other girls putting dog hairs into the underwear, spraying them with perfume then sending them off to buyers. Having looked through various sites to day-Research purposes of course-It is a lot different now most of the girls appear to be genuine, it is pretty easy to spot the one’s who are not though.

1 Like

Not my kink, but I’m kinda academically fascinated by certain aspects of this trade - to wit:

What guarantee does a purchaser have that the pants they’re purchasing have actually been worn by the person of their choice? The only guarantee I can imagine would involve inking a uniquely identifiable laundry mark on them (unique to a given buyer, I mean), then recording a time-coded video showing them being put on/worn/used by the chosen person, and sending that video to the buyer, along with the pants. Otherwise, it seems to me they could have been worn by anyone!

Likewise, it would be an interesting scientific experiment to run a “blind sniffing trial” in which volunteers are asked to sniff several pairs from different women, to see if any of them can actually identify their favoured one. I’d also throw a wildcard in there: have one pair that had been worn by a bloke! :grin:

2 Likes

In my experience, I doubt anyone would have trouble identifying the pair worn by blokes :rofl:

4 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

I show a full array of my available lingerie with a list of things I can and will do with them. I let each buyer choose specific items and provide photos and videos of me wearing them, playing in them etc and if wanted to be worn for lengths of time I will take photos throughout the day, before bed and mornings depending on what has been asked for. I guess there is still a huge amount of trust involved in what I offer but I’ve built up quite a group of regulars now and the reviews and feedback given is what makes this work so well for me I think.

3 Likes

Pretty close to what I’d imagined, then. Fascinating! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny I’m intrigued a little. When you buy, is this for you to smell or wear another women’s lingerie? Which site(s)would you recommend?

1 Like

@MrEder, I’ve only ever bought a couple of items but when I purchase it’s purely for my own pleasure taking of the scents of another girl, I always ask for a little perfume on them too. The combination of the mental image of where those panties have been for a length of time, the select scents they’ve acquired and of course a feminine perfume that’s been lightly applied just sends me wild. I’ll always ask for photos and videos with them wearing them and performing acts in them and with them - stuffing etc.

As far as recommending sites, I can’t and won’t as I wouldn’t want to break any Lovehoney Laws - or let you lovely lot find my seller page :rofl:

1 Like

Never knew that was even a thing!!

1 Like

See, there is a market for second hand toys!
and yes, I do also have a couple of pairs of pre worn panties , feel so salacious (@Blonde_Bunny - love that word , had to use it :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’ve got quite a few pairs of pre-worn knickers, and some boxers too. I think I actually have more pre-worn stuff than clean at the moment. I really need to do the laundry.

5 Likes

@Ian_Chimp, don’t fold them, flog them! :joy:

2 Likes

Ooooooh gives me goosies :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any recommendations for sites

It sounds really erotic @Blonde_Bunny, I discreetly smelt previous girlfriends panties, (the back of them), it’s a huge turn on.