Panty sniffing yes or no

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I don't think that it is for me but I can't say that I've ever tried it or had a partner who wanted to.

It would be interesting to hear about first times / how you got in to it or knew that you were if anyone is willing to share their stories?

For me it all came to me when i was 18, this is when i first knew i was a bit different as Scent really turned me on, I loved the smell of my partner but it felt i could smell something different about her its really hard to explain, When were were alone i would get really turned on with the scent of her clothes the mix of her natural body scent mixed with her perfume, the first thing i liked was the scent of her bra and the scent of her chest. We were at the age of exploring eveything.

The first time i pulled her knickers down with my teeth i got this really satisfying feeling as i could smell her scent and thats how it all started, she would let me play with her knickers and keep them as long as i would wash them afterwards for her.

She really enjoyed me liking her scent including her underwear and bra we had lots of fun with her bra and underwear, but i unfortunately i crossed the line, when i was 20 we came back from clubbing she smelt so good, she took off her clubbing clothes including her underwear i just wanted her scent to imprint on my mind, so i quickly put her clubbing clothes on me It felt great, she walked in and freaked out. We talked about why she freaked out it was seeing me in womens cothing, not knowing much she just thought it was cross dressing. She was still new to the world of exploring but seeing me in her clothes made it look like i wanted to be a woman, our relationship never really healed after that.

1 Like

I do agree that it can be a turn on smelling panties.

I like to go down on my OH while she is wearing her panties, then sniffing them in front of her

1 Like

Ragnar Lodbrok wrote:

teacake, that was so sad.
What a pity your relationship had to end in this way.
It sounds like you missed the opportunity to discuss what was on your mind with your GF. You say how much she enjoyed your appreciation of her scent. It seems like she was ok with your interest in her underwear judging by the fun you said you had with her bras and panties. Maybe that was the perfect time to let her know how much you would like to wear her underwear and why. Little wonder she freaked out having discovered you wearing her clothes in secret.
My wife has often rubbed the crotch of her oanties under my nose, particularly if she has bound me so that I unable to resist. She sometimes does the same as a prelude to sex in order to arouse me. This is usually during fantasy play when she attempts to cuckold me by telling me about the men she made love to that day whilst wearing the same panties.
I actually think her “scent” quite pleasant. Her unique scent of her sex mixed with her perfume I find is a heady mix and quite intoxicating.

It is sad how our relationship never really got going again after that, It was down to her being young and me, at those times her seeing me wearing her clothes like that was more like i'm becoming a transvestite, she didn't know any better. But i'm pretty sure her thoughts have changed know. When we went our different ways she did let me keep her underwear and bra.

I learned something from that, when i am in a realtionship i am always upfront of what i like and why i like it, I am with someone who likes knowing how much her scent and clothes turn me on, She has no problems with me wearing her worn clothes, she knows its our private fun. She has even said that some of her clothes look better on me than her lol We have lots of fun with her clothes.

1 Like