Panty sniffing yes or no

I know it's a thing, never engaged in this myself. Wondering what others make of this?

Each to their own of course, but it's a big NO for me!

The wife makes me, when she has me under her control, and forces them on to my face after she's made them wet by either playing with her self or peeing in them, whichever it is I Love it.

1 Like

It can be a yes but its all about the situation for me, If we are out and flirting with each other getting her nice and damp, Hell Yea she will wip them off for me for me to do with what i want.

At home it can be foreplay, as i am into scent big time she will blindfold me and tease me with her worn clothes i never know what she is wearing or putting in front off me but it turns me on and i have to guess, I have been known to cum with just her teasing me with her scent.

Its also nice when we are having sex or just handjobs to each other when she grabs her knickers and puts it in myface.

Hell No if she has been at work and all hot and sweaty.

1 Like

I have always had a sniff of her undies when I take them off, the scent of her drives me wild and really sends my libido sky rocketing

1 Like

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)This topic has brought up some fond memories![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Like when we and my girlfriend were invited to a new years eve house party across the road, we were very flirty with each other, so we arranged it so we would quickly escape and go back to ours and then return, I said i would go first, She said before you go take this it was her underwear![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)I was up in our bedroom with her underwear having a good time, 15 minutes had gone by no sign of my girlfriend then a knock at the door i went down to open it i was in her dressing gown and had her underwear in my hand, ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Yes it was my girlfriend but the neighbour was with her saying we were worried if you are ok, thinking on the spot yea i just needed to go home for a bit and relax i will get dressed and come over lol.

My girlfriend told me she said to the neighbour he will be alright you dont need to walk over with me but the neighbour was quite insistent on going with her. We did get to have fun later on but we both left the house together this time.

1 Like

no thanks!

**edited by moderator** 

Just a friendly reminder that the forum a place for non-judgemental sex-positive chat. 

We do not Yuck someone else's Yum ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Hell yeah...the sweet smell of my wife's underwear drives me potty.

1 Like

yes...it instantly turns me solid stiff

1 Like

Yes on occasions, i do grab them and have a sniff, but its much better when shes in that dominant fram of mind and uses them to gag me while spanking/ humping me :)

1 Like

Yes yes yes and not just my partner!

1 Like
teacake wrote: It can be a yes but its all about the situation for me, If we are out and flirting with each other getting her nice and damp, Hell Yea she will wip them off for me for me to do with what i want. At home it can be foreplay, as i am into scent big time she will blindfold me and tease me with her worn clothes i never know what she is wearing or putting in front off me but it turns me on and i have to guess, I have been known to cum with just her teasing me with her scent. Its also nice when we are having sex or just handjobs to each other when she grabs her knickers and puts it in myface. Hell No if she has been at work and all hot and sweaty.teacake wrote: This topic has brought up some fond memories Like when we and my girlfriend were invited to a new years eve house party across the road, we were very flirty with each other, so we arranged it so we would quickly escape and go back to ours and then return, I said i would go first, She said before you go take this it was her underwearI was up in our bedroom with her underwear having a good time, 15 minutes had gone by no sign of my girlfriend then a knock at the door i went down to open it i was in her dressing gown and had her underwear in my hand, Yes it was my girlfriend but the neighbour was with her saying we were worried if you are ok, thinking on the spot yea i just needed to go home for a bit and relax i will get dressed and come over lol. My girlfriend told me she said to the neighbour he will be alright you dont need to walk over with me but the neighbour was quite insistent on going with her. We did get to have fun later on but we both left the house together this time. I'm also a bit of a panty collector, I have a drawer full of my OH old ones instead of her getting rid of them she gives them to me, She also knows i get turned on alot when she has got wet in her panties from being turned on or if she has gushed while wearing them so she will sometimes surprize me and hand them to me to keep, its not so much of the smelling of them i love wearing them if she has got wet in them from being turned on or gushed in them.
1 Like

oh hell yeh its a big fat yes from me i adore the smell of my wifes and only my wifes her scent on her panties drives me wild and she gets turned on watching me

1 Like

I love to smell ladies panties when they’re reverse face sitting on me, wearing plain white cotton covering her bottom.

1 Like

I love to smell things. It's my favourite sense. It's not a massive turn on for me though. I often give my husbands boxers a cheeky sniff after removing them.

1 Like

RosyCheek wrote:

I love to smell things. It's my favourite sense. It's not a massive turn on for me though. I often give my husbands boxers a cheeky sniff after removing them.

Wow its appears to not just be a man thing to do

Its not just a Man thing my OH does it to my underwear but i feel she got it from me lol plus its not a thing she does alot just when she is in a real horny or kinky mood.

1 Like

I don't think that it is for me but I can't say that I've ever tried it or had a partner who wanted to.

It would be interesting to hear about first times / how you got in to it or knew that you were if anyone is willing to share their stories?

1 Like

Hey kinky, first time i ever did this was with my partner. I have always had a huge thing for the way she tastes and id happily spend my life between her thighs, but I guess one day when we were having a real submissive session I just took her undies off while she was tied up and had the urge to smell them, next thing I know it’s just something I do every single time. Something about the pheromones in her scent drives me crazy, I get like a rush similar to a rage and I can’t really control myself. Some people love the scent and others don’t, they even released a product which you can dab on your skin and sniff while pleasuring yourself and it’s an exact replica of the scent of a ladies area. I’m actually quite shocked that companies don’t push our other senses into a realm of sexual pleasure, I can understand no one would want a candle that fills the room seats testes but Iv heard from both sexes that they enjoy the smell and taste of their partner, even know some of my female friends like to really smell a guys dong before they take them in their mouth. I would happily buy p*ssy scented balms or oils for just solo play and for putting on fleshlights etc

1 Like