Parcel not arrived

Sorry I didn't know where to post this,

ordered my 1st parcel yesterday and paid extra for guaranteed delivery, however it's not arrived....after waiting in alday....I've had a refund for the extra charge, just wondering if this happens a lot and if it's worth the paying the extra charge for guaranteed! Delivery??

Lovehoney do everything on their end to get the parcel sent out on time, so once it's in Royal Mail's care it's up to them to get it to you on the day that it's supposed to arrive. Parcels can arrive up until 6pm also, so it could still get to you today.

I never use the guaranteed delivery service, usually just tracked 24/48 hours and very rarely get it later than expected :)

I am sorry to hear that.

95% of Royal Mail orders are delivered on time. 

There are the occasions where things are out of our control ,the gaurentee is the money back & refund. 

I am glad to hear customer care have sorted that refund for you and they can assist with any issues you may have. 

Again my apologies to hear this has happened to you 

In your email did you get a tracking number? You might be able to find out the status of your delivery from there :) hope it helps

Customer service were very helpful, just disappointed because I've waited in alday. They'll be nobody around to sigh fir it over the weekend so I'll not be able to get it till next week. I'll not pay for special delivery in future, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ive never had a problem so far with the service from Love Honey and customer services are excellent!

How ever I have had lots of problems with royal mail, even though I stated a safe place to leave my package on my order they still insisted on taking it back to their sorting office.

On another occasion when i got a package that would fit through my letterbox but they think it wont they still take it back to their sorting office!

Then my royal mailing sorting office closes at 2 most days except wednesdays when they open till 8pm.

Im sure royal mail think people dont work except them!

So I alway try and order at weekends for tuesday delivery then I pick it up wednesday so I dont have to wait too long.

I hate waiting to get parcels especially when its from love honey !!

But at least you can track them on royal mail website and see where it is!

I live in Sweden and out of all my orders (and I've ordered a lot), only one or two parcels have been late. I think you just have been unlucky with Royal Mail.