partners of those who crossdress, crossdressers, advice please?

My man recently came to me and explained he. was bisexual and wishes to dress as a woman some times, which I am supportive of. If it makes him happy, I have no issues, but how did you react and support your partner with this?
He want me to start giving him anal play, which I am open to, as I will try anything once lol. But what would be the best way to start this?
Also he would like to have a threesome with a man, which sounds aaamazing to me, but he will be doing things with other man too. Have you ever done this with your partner? How did it go?

Sorry my first post is so long but I would really like to hear from you. xxx

hey - good post and good questions and I really think you are ina good place for advice!

The best advice I can give you is to do what you are doing and that is be supportive. Also do not forget about yourself and let him know if there are any aspects of this which may make you uneasy and he should support you too.

The first step you both have done is talk which is great and often the hardest step forward.

You said about starting anal play - ask hm what he would like and the two of you can work out the best way to enjoy it. There is lots of other posts about this on here all worth a read.

Perhaps get invlved with anal play yourself too so that you btoh can enjoy each other this way and know what the other is going through.

If you want to involve yourself with threesomes then make sure it is what you both want to do.

Perhaps venture to a swingers club and just enjoy each other without others first of all to see how that makes you both feel.

Take time to enjoy this all and savour every moment like a good meal as oppposed to wolfing it down like a burger and chips.

I really wish you all the best with it all and KEEP TALKING to each other!

totally agree with Just Jenson, my O H and myself have had a similar discussion recently. I have similar curiosities but O H not happy with me having gay sex so I respect her views and will not go down this route. Talk openly and decide your limits, do Not do anything that is going to upset the apple cart

Thanks jenson your a wee star :) yes we are still open in talking about it and i think hes building in confidence since i dont judge him when hes dressed up and even help with things. We have even planned a girly night in to really doll up :)
phil, seeing as you and your other half are going through the same sort thing, would you mind if we talked off here? We could be supportive of each other?
Xxx

LilAmyBear, I think we would be breaking the rules to converse on Lovehoney. If you want to get in contact with other people in your situation try a few social media sites like Fetlife.

Hi LilamyBear, How are you getting on ? I would love to keep in touch elswhere