Peaks and pits!

Pit- after our long day yesterday our eldest daughter has been a wa**er all day! Laura has been really upset because of it and I’ve been picking up the pieces and having to choose who to be with inbetween all of it, talk about stuck in the middle! Then on top of that just realised with 10 mins to spare we just had enough baby milk (prescription milk for CPA) for 1 bottle had to rush to the pharmacy was speeding a little went in they didn’t have the milk!! So they took 2 from someone else’s for now and when I came out the police was standing there asking me why I was speeding, :man_facepalming:t3: luckily I wasn’t going to fast and they accepted my reason and just said be careful and drive safe.

Peak- I’ve now got my house in order and ready for a bloody shower when the girls get out (laura and our eldest) as they are now best buds again!

Our son needs to get back from his little holiday with his friends fast as he may only be 9 but he’s so helpful and always cheers me up! He’s the only one that listens! 1 boy 3 girls damn how easy boys are!!

2 Likes

PIT- today we went to church, when we was finishing we was talking to some people at the end as you do and one said the church had ran out of paper for the children to draw on, so we got some, and took it over there, I left laura in the car quickly to run it in on the way past, and ran into a pointy sign!! Split my eyebrow open knocked myself out and had claret all down my face and hands, we have 3 weeks and 6 days until we get married I’m hoping my eye brown isn’t all black blue and scabby for the day or I will feel like a real let down!

Peak- all the kids have been amazing today and we’ve had Laura’s parents over and some friends, seen my 87 year old grandad (who I see everyday) and also seen my mum!

Steve!

2 Likes

Work related

Pit: working all weekend, with all the mums having temperatures and not straight forward.

Peak: baby cuddles, whilst trying to help a new mum get some rest.

3 Likes

Pit: I have Blepharitis in my Right eye meaning it’s swollen, itchy and won’t stop watering! It’s driving me bananas!

Peak: someone bought their cockapoo puppy into my work place and I spent a good 30 minutes giving him a belly rub and he didn’t want to leave :rofl:

5 Likes

Pit: Feeling like I am getting Covid (haven’t had it yet) with a sore throat, etc. But actually seeming to feel better the more the day goes on.

Peak: After a long discussion about sex and what Mrs. Val will and won’t do (including the treasure hunt… :roll_eyes:) she finally initiated some sexting and has a surprise for me that SHE bought this time for tonight. This is seriously the first time this has happened in my marriage… Oh look, another peak has formed…better walk it off

2 Likes

PIT- each one of our 4 children have got a 24hr big this week started with our eldest then the middle daughter then our eldest daughter and now the baby! Me and laura have averaged about 2hrs sleep each night this whole week from Monday! Doesn’t help Laura has an illness that makes her get sick very easily we are just waiting for her to get it now hopefully she doesn’t.

PEAK- 3 weeks today until we both day I do! Everything basically done now, but the biggest peak of all is we are both about to have a cold shower together then go to sleep early and hope we get some sleep tonight!

2 Likes

Best to get the illnesses out of the way now!

2 Likes

Laura is really on edge about getting it, as she has a long term illness and they don’t know why she has it. But fingers crossed everyone seems ok today!

PIT-we actually haven’t had one today!!

PEAK- we didn’t have a pit lol!

1 Like

@DavidB1986 if you dont mind me asking what,netflix, show was that

The Sex Room show! We’ve just re-decorated our bedroom and turned it into a sexy new space!

3 Likes