Peaks and pits!

Hey all you stunning people!

I know we have the thread of What cheered me up recently but We wanted to start a new topic that’s slightly different.

What was the peak of your day and what was the pit of your day.

Somewhere were we can all tell the best bits of our days and the worst bits of our days.

Remember to Always start with the pit and end on the peak so you always leave on a high note!

We look forward to hearing about everyone’s days!

No matter how good or bad just remember your all amazing unique individuals!

We will start PIT, got woken up really early kids been feeling poorly and my sons going away for a week and a half tomorrow morning so last night time cuddle for a week.

Peak laura had her hair trial for the wedding today and all her Charlotte tilbury makeup turned up and damn did she look so hot when she had it all on with her hair done looking wedding fresh!

9 Likes

Pit - being overloaded with work to do and feeling like I’m a doormat…

Peak - fresh cookies and family snuggles

4 Likes

Pit - going to work this morning.
Peak - coming home from work this afternoon.

I am joking of course.

Pit - i honestly cant think of anything negative about today. I do try and keep a positive attitude to every day.

Peak - i have air in my lungs which gives me one more day to annoy the people i enjoying annoying. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

Who knows, ask me tomorrow and it could be a different story ha!!

6 Likes

Pit: tested positive, along with my son.

Peak: wife and daughter tested positive yesterday, so at least we’re done segregating. Smooching and snuggles back on the menu!

3 Likes

Pits-Having to work with a complete waste of space who i detest.

Peak-Conversation with a special friend and the random stuff we discuss.

4 Likes

Pit: Going to work and coming back to a car that had a flat battery, so had to wait over an hour for someone to come and help me.

Peak: Had a glorious testing session last night, made all the better after our frank and open discussion we had following watching that Netflix show… and I had proper wobbly legs afterwards!

4 Likes

Pit: yesterday was a long day and last night (instead of getting the good nights sleep i desperately needed) i woke in the middle of the night and struggled to go back to sleep. So i am now tired.

Peak: today is a rare day of getting the house to myself. So its nice and quiet an peaceful here and i can just chill out.

4 Likes

That’s the point of the topic to do one everyday :grin:

3 Likes

Pit - six weeks school holidays is way too long and not enough holiday clubs for children = too much screen time whilst we’re trying to work doh.

Peak - having a nice solo play before a cool shower as it’s pretty hot today!

4 Likes

Pit- solicitors annoying me today with a building we are buying.

Peak- baby has started on home made solids made by myself (Steve)

4 Likes

Pit - Being single
Peak - Fantastic friends and family oh and you lovely lot :green_heart:

5 Likes

Ooo my turn! :grin:

Pit - my dog has started to get some random skin irritation that’s made him scratch all his face till it bled and we don’t know what it is, poor pup.

Peak - my work motivation and productivity has somewhat improved this last week :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Pit - Being woken up all night by dog wanting to go out to eat grass and vomit (well it was Saturday night).

Peak - Getting some response to posting about tarot (which is more than I’ve been getting on a tarot forum).

3 Likes

Pit: have a flat battery in my car AGAIN (I think I need a new battery)

Peak: my doctors outfit arrived today ready for some sexy role play :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

PIT- we went for a long drive to Milton Keynes to buy a strapless push-up bra for the wedding for laura and was there in different shops for hours (LH don’t have what we need) and got nothing. Apart from a massive car park charge.

PEAK- we had a really lovely dinner at a place called Byron burgers ( or something like that) and ordered loads of bits as we was all starving, the kids came too, the food was great the bill was quite expensive but the lady gave us 20% off! So fed us all a nice meal for £75 that’s 3 courses of course! Yummy :yum:.

3 Likes

Pit - it’s Monday :unamused:

Peak - Our holiday on Friday :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Take our kids with you please so we can rest lol :joy:

Do the kids like dogs? Our dogs?

1 Like

Pit: Hit by a wave of anxiety today; it’s been three weeks since I reduced my contract to spend more time blogging / running the home etc and I’m having moments where I’m not sure I’ve made a good decision.

Peak: The bedroom renovations are coming along and we almost have our sex room!

2 Likes

They do indeed don’t know why dogs you have, but they are use to BIG dogs!

1 Like