Pearl thong anyone?

i have 2 pearl thongs and i,m also shaven as i love the preals rubbing against my clit when i,m walking and just have a skirt on guarentes to get me wet xxx

linda2008 wrote:

i have 2 pearl thongs and i,m also shaven as i love the preals rubbing against my clit when i,m walking and just have a skirt on guarentes to get me wet xxx

hmm sounds like a cse of slippery when wet linda xx

lickmadick wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

hmm sounds like a cse of slippery when wet linda xx

OH yes it is ,,,,xxxx

squish squish comes to mind xx ha ha

linda2008 wrote:

im a curvy gal so not sure about them (as others have mentioned) but I do wonder how it would work with a pierced clit.... dont want to start making funny clinky noises!

id love a pair but wouldnt want them to catch!!! x

chels18 wrote:

id love a pair but wouldnt want them to catch!!! x

Chels - dont worry - they dont External Media We have done extensive field testing.....

I'm not really a thong girl but I am quite tempted into trying one out

I tried one a couple of times and hated every second of it! I found the perls rubbed and occasionally pinched really quite painfully! Maybe I'm weird but I'd certainly never bother with one again!

xxKPxx

They do look rather hot...

KittyPurry wrote:

I tried one a couple of times and hated every second of it! I found the perls rubbed and occasionally pinched really quite painfully! Maybe I'm weird but I'd certainly never bother with one again!

xxKPxx

I really don't think I'd get on with them either! I'm overly sensitive down there - I can't even wear a normal thong these days!

Adx

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

See... I can't help but think of pearls as an older lady thing.... Nans... *shudder*

WandA wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

See... I can't help but think of pearls as an older lady thing.... Nans... *shudder*

If only I could show you some pics - that might cure your Nan complex.....

i bet they'd look great, but i don't think they'd be too good going out in - what if they split (especially at 50p from Primark) you'd have pearls falling out your jeans all over the pavement - then cause someone to slip and fall, possibly resulting in death......no spend your 50p on something safer......:)

RealDemon wrote:

i bet they'd look great, but i don't think they'd be too good going out in - what if they split (especially at 50p from Primark) you'd have pearls falling out your jeans all over the pavement - then cause someone to slip and fall, possibly resulting in death......no spend your 50p on something safer......:)

Do you really want somthing you spent 50p on next to the holy of holy's? Maybe set your sights a little more high end....

Mrs NL loves hers, and wears hers with a skirt more than jeans. I really does make her smile (and wet!)