Pearl thong anyone?

Think it looks quite sexy and want to get one, anyone here wore one? I guess you need to be totally bare down there and how comfy is it? Like does it catch or hurt at all?

I wish I could say I had, but even though Primark had them for 50p two christmas' back, I chickened out :(

In my defense, I was 17/18 and shopping with my mum lol

i have a pair and worn when wearing a skirt and i didn,t find them uncomfort,i liked the feeling of the pearls & didn,t have any problem of them catching and i think they are very sexy i,ve worn them once with jeans and liked the feeling of the pearls rubbing on my puss and on the naughty side i like to wear when i,m dressing up as when my partner slips his fingers inside my puss the pearls are rubbing on thier to which adds extra pleasure or i love it when my partner goes down on me with them on , i was bare down thier & had some hair and haven,t had any problems, so why not buy yourself a pair & see if they have any pleasure for u and lets as know what u think .

Don't think I'd wear it out and about, a nice surprise for some indoor fun, but then, telling my man what I was wearing while we were out, a quick exit home, mmm . . where's that credit card?!

Imagine if it started nipping your bits - ouch!

Thats what I was worried about kazzab but am thinking the benefits could outweigh that possible problem! Need to get them and wear them before I get pierced down there, don't think the two would go together!

I am thinking about getting my wife one, purely for some bedroom fun. One thing I know is that there is no way I will get her to go bare down there. She keeps herself nice and trim but I am wondering if I would be wasting my money......would it still look 'sexy' ??

Anyone got any experience? Thanks!

I think it would look very sexy on a nicely trimmed quim!

You'll never know unless you try ;)

Can't say I have any experience Brendan! I'm sure someone will have though!

Adx

Bonky Brendan wrote:

I am thinking about getting my wife one, purely for some bedroom fun. One thing I know is that there is no way I will get her to go bare down there. She keeps herself nice and trim but I am wondering if I would be wasting my money......would it still look 'sexy' ??

Anyone got any experience? Thanks!

Are you suggesting that it would only look sexy without pubic hair?

Really>?

I've just tried searching google images, sorry BB, I got nothin'!

telemachus wrote:

Are you suggesting that it would only look sexy without pubic hair?

Really>?

Well, certain figures suit certain things better in many people's opinion. Perhaps pube style could make a difference in this case. Ad used to have a pair of knickers with a 'window' and dropped loveheart, it just looked a bit odd with pubes. Maybe the pearls get obscured and it looks strange.

I don't think he's necessary saying that.

Probably breaking the rules, But gonna go out on a limb just thiso nce....

http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/index.php/Pearl_thong Looks great imo!

Wanda, Do you have safesearch switched on or something??? lol

I bought a lola luna pearl thing for my OH which had a single row of pearls running from back to front. I don't think they make them anymore, but there is a similar one here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17313 I think it looks great, and there is also something a bit naughty about her wearing it :-)

She loves wearing it, indoors or out and about, and she gets extra turned on when wearing it during sex or oral.

I also got her one with pearls in a triangular shape, a bit like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12987 which looks pretty but serves no pleasure purpose for her. Hope that helps.

Just seen a pic of one and have to say they look so beautiful but know on a woman my size there wouldnt be much point in having them myself as would just be lost =(

Malteser81 wrote:

Just seen a pic of one and have to say they look so beautiful but know on a woman my size there wouldnt be much point in having them myself as would just be lost =(

Wouldnt work for my size either, I think you have to be very slim.

Malteser81 wrote:

Yep same as me, think they're lovely but not for the bigger lady!

i would be too scared of it breaking or something anyway

VW x

You know, when I first heard of pearl necklaces I was totally naive and didnt realise what it meant at first. Now I saw this and automatically jumped to the naughty conclusion! :P

These ones will be suitable for bigger women.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17381

I think they're really pretty. I have yet to try them though. =]

Mrs NL has two - a single string and twin string. Both by Lola luna both freshwater pearls.

She is bare down thee, and on occasion she does wear them out under a skirt, the last time the walk from the car to the resturant table was the most exciting trip she had had getting into a resturant! They are terific fun to play with - but are such a naughty seductive addition to any girls knicker drawer.

We can reccomend them - they are ecsquisite, and really do tingle and tantalise!