Peeing in my Panties

Hi - I'm kinda new around here.

Question for the girls - my husband loves me to pee through my panties before we have sex. Just a small amount, not the full flow. Sometimes he just watches as the stain appears, but most times he places his mouth and nose tight onto my crotch so that he can feel the pee as it wets my panties.

I think that he is not normal and I am turned off (mostly by the smell) but he says that it is a turn-on for him and there is nothing wrong with it. Has anyone else met this and did you find a way to stop your man doing it or did you get to enjoy it eventually.

Thanks

Hi and Welcome Bellis

Sorry, I'm not a girl, but may I comment please.

"Watersports" is something that quite a lot of people enjoy. It's not something that I am "in to", but then I have never had the opportunity to try it so I am in no position to comment one way or the other. But it is a recognised form of sexual enjoyment.

As for as what is "Normal" or "acceptable" in a sexual relationship my view has always been that providing the act itself is not against the Law, and that you BOTH agree to it taking place, and providing that at least ONE of you is getting some sexual pleasure from it, then within the confines of YOUR relationship it is "Normal".

If the only thing that turns you off is the smell then you could consider drinking plenty of water 30 minutes beforehand, that will reduce the smell, but of course it could also mean that limiting it to a small amount and preventing a full flow might be more difficult.

On the other hand, if you are turned off to such an extent that it prevents you from going on from that and enjoying the rest of the session then you need to have a chat to your man and let him know that whilst you are prepared to do this for him it is preventing you from getting full enjoyment. I would suggest that anyone who is not totally selfish would quite happily curtail such requests, or at least reduce the number of times to very infrequently.

If you're uncomfortable with it in my opinion you dont have to do it. As far as the smell goes, drink lots of water, go to the loo drink more water and then its just about pure water that comes out.

i think peeing on my oh is sexy have done it a few time, i usual pee on is penis, sometime at the start of sex or at the end, if you dont like it dont do it, find something else you are both into.

All i can say is echo what everyone else had said. Only do it if your happy to. And make sure you communicate with your OH. Let him know your feelings and maybe you can come to some compromise or something. I certainly wouldnt want any partner of mine taking part in any act if they really didnt enjoy, no matter how much i did. I suppose thats a bit unfair of me to say though as i personally have done things for partners which i didnt like personally, however wanted to please them.

I guess it all depends how open you are and what your exact turn on's are. I suppose anthor factor is the frequency. For example if he is asking you do it all the time. Then maybe it is a bit more of an issue. But the bottom line is only do what your confortable with. I think its very good of you to have even tried this with him, as im sure there are many who wouldnt.

As for whats 'normal', that not for anyone to judge. I personally think its a fairly accpetable thing however many would disagree. Its not about what other people think, its about what YOU think. After all, turn back the clock 50 years and the idea of most women and men having sex toys and openly communicating about them is something that would have been very frowned upon!

I should however point out that i have never tied 'watersports' and im in no rush to. That said i would perhaps like to one day if it was with the right partner. As they say, try eveything once.

I agree with the previous posters. Watersports is definitely a reasonably common sexual turn on for some people. I dabble in it and we both enjoy it occasionally. The problem is that people have different tastes and thats normal. If 50 people posted here and said "watersports is great" I suspect you might then feel abnormal that you do not enjoy it? There is nothing wrong with your tastes. If you hate something, you hate it x

I also agree that as long as it is legal, anything can be considered "normal" Everyone has diferent tastes and desires and you must be careful not to accuse someone of "not being normal" just because their tastes differ from yours. (can you imagine this the other way round?) However, you do not have to do it just because he likes it. It is is a big turn off for you then you should tell him. Something like: "I know you really enjoy playing like that, and that's cool but it really does nothing for me and I feel uncomfortable with it so I cannot do it anymore" What he is telling you is his truth...he is turned on by it and there is nothing wrong with it. What you are saying is your truth....you do not like doing it and feel its not normal. Do not be pushed into doing something you just do not like, on the flip side, do not make him feel ashamed of his desires. (Imagine you like receiving oral, and he said "Your not normal" it would hurt right.) if you want to explain to him what it feels like (If he is not listening to you.) Find something he really dislikes doing and ask him how he would feel if you continued to ask him to do that over and over.

Can you learn to enjoy it? Maybe. If this is something you have never experienced before, it can seem strange and the whole "Is this right" mentality can put you off. However, if you read into watersports, experiment a few times and find that it still does nothing for you, then you cannot force it, it just isnt for you. x

I only have two experiences of water sports

1 a German protitute once asked me if I wanted "natur sect" I didnt speak much Germn at the time and I thought she said "natur sex" .....I got the shock of my life when she peed all over my face ...pays to learn the language.

2 In Paris a young woman was running to the toilets obviously bursting for a pe, she sliped on a flight of stairs fell flat on her face and promptly wet herself. She was wearing lemon chorduroy trousers and it was obvious. Not sexy not erotic I felt genuinely sorry for her. what do you do in that situation she wa really distessed.

Each to their own, but a complete turn off for me.

I wouldn't do it if it turns you off, that isn't reasonable in any relationship. I am sure there are plenty of other things you can do to turn him on

Hi again

Thanks to all who have replied, and the advice given. I will discuss this with my OH and see if he will let me decide when to pee my panties - which will be not often!

I did wonder about persuading him to have sex in his car and then give him the 'full flood' all over his seats, but then I thought that I would have to travel in his car in future, so better not.

As a follow on from this - we nearly always keep my panties on during sex - we always have and he likes it. I don't mind either way and I do have several split crotch pairs, but they seem hardly worth it - you might just as well pull the panty to one side.

What do others do - panties on or off?

X

I've peed myself with panties on and panties off. I love m OH peeing on me, i love the smell of it, and im very much into watersports. Also if he lets you decide when to do it, it will be more special, and he'll appreciate it alot more if its not a often :D

good for you. as far as panties go, i dont mind eaither way. Really depends what type of mood we are in. If its really pasionate long session then they are normally off. However when its one of those "just want to rip your clothes off times" then tend to keep the panties on.

Knickers off for me. feels so much better with nothing in the way.

my b/f pees onto my knickers,but its not my favorite game

have now and again peed through my knockers when he as asked to watch me but again its not for me

but we try most games just to see i we like them

Ive done it with my partner. Cant say it was my fav thing. But then again he really loved it, and i didnt mind doing it for him every now and again (eg once every few weeks). He likes it when i do it fully dressed (we now have a pair of jeans just for this lol). Also we have done it a few times as part of a bit of bondage / role play which was very kinky.

But as everyone else has said. Just do what your comfortable with :)

I think saying "I think that he is not normal" is harsh to say the least. I discovered this website for pee enthusiasts http://www.peesearch.net/ and it has a staggering 131,000 members! I supect a lot of the people turned on by this are not open about it because they are worried about the reponse they will receive from partners or others, which encourages a climate in which it is seen as being on the fringe of sexual activity. But why on earth should (e.g.) anal sex be widely considered perfectly normal and a bit of play involving harmless body fluids be considered weird?

Personally I have no experience whatsoever and I wouldn't be good at raising the subject with a partner, but I'd be thrilled if a woman would do anything similar for me. Would you consider it abnormal if your partner ejaculated on your body? If not, would it really make much difference if he peed on you a little (I appreciate that a flood of it would be another matter)! I know pee play seems daring and naughty, but that's probably an element in it being such a turn on for some. If you dislike the idea, you shouldn't do it, but you might find that if you could let yourself go and pick up on his desires, you would enjoy it. If you ever want to make his year, surprise him by getting him to strip and lie down (e.g.) in the bath. Then, position yourself above him and start doing the panty wetting, but after a few seconds, pull them to one side and direct the rest of your pee all over him. I guarantee that he will then be wild with desire on a scale you have never seen before!

I have a submissive nature at times and am building up to asking the OH to pee on me. For intercourse I like her to wear her panties, pull them to one side and slip in, I enjoy the extra friction.

I have personally never tried any sort of "watersports" but whatever turns you or your OH on is normal! As for the panties on or off, I would have to say off... they just get in the way if they stay on.... i cant even have mines round my ankles lol. x

ive found in the last couple years more & more people are broaching the subject openly & without any sign of embarrasment , not that there should be any .. sex is all good whatever youre into *almost*

its becoming much more maimnstream , like anal .. so id almost say its quite the norm now IME to find people who would be really open to chat about it .

ive not done it AS SUCH ... but ive done a few things to pleae someone else recently as he is into it

pressed send too soon ... it was pants off though .. i just DONT like wet clothes :/