Pegging Advice.

Hello all.

So we have decided to give pegging a go - he loves recieving butt play and I have to admit the idea of going at him turns me on more and more recently!

Looking for advice - we want a harness free strap on as I think they look alot sexier - what do people recommend? Size doesn't have to be small as he is experienced in anal play and we would like something that gives pleasure to both of us?

Most Google result throw up the feeldoe but it doesn't have great reviews on here.

Anyone on here a regular pegger that can help a newb out :)

Thanks but we are looking for a harness free option and a toy that will give me pleasure as well as him - also he is pretty exp with anal play so the beginners may be to small :)

Imo get a harness. We tried with a strapless one and it isnt great. Think how tight he will be compared to the smaller part thats in you!

We found that thrusting just was uncomfortable to me and my husband was too tight for his end to be moving in and out. Plus the dildo was heavy so kept falling out!

The only way we could use it was if i held it in place but then that defeated the object! Switched to a harness and its so much better for both of us,

We have the strapless one and I find once you have it in and lock.it in which position you want it was easy to use ,I find it more comfortable than the strap one we have , and the added bonus of the vibrations so good for you too .

In my experience I prefer a harness strap on. We gave 2 strapless and I hate them both, they just don't work for me. So bear in mind although they may or may not work for some people they are different for everyone.
The dildo was too hard.to keep in once we got going and kept falling out the same as with jm88.

I love the lovehoney advanced harness 7inch dildo set, out best buy so far :)

We prefer harness to but never tried harness free tho and we got a harness that will take different dildos sizes so you can mix it up a bit just an idea.

I feel like I'm missing out on so much fun 😥

If I bought a strap on, OH would freak out big time...

Thanks guys will keep having a look.

@luvbunny - your OH is missing out, try introducing a cheeky finger during a blow job - will soon change his mind :)

We are great fans of the 'strapless' dildos but we use them with a harness. We think that they give a great connection between us that we wouldn't get with a conventional harness (even one with an internal dildo for the wearer which we has also tried). Unfortunately, until someone makes a Feeldoe/Share type dildo with a rigid core (anyone from LH reading this?) they all need the support of a harness to keep them from moving away from the wearer's clit and loosing much of the stimulation as a consequence.

A very simple harness can be used with a strapless dildo so long as it can be adjusted to the very low position of the dildo. We actually use a home made one that has no ring and is like a tight low-cut leather thong that just holds the dildo up.

Grant&Emily wrote:

Thanks guys will keep having a look.

@luvbunny - your OH is missing out, try introducing a cheeky finger during a blow job - will soon change his mind :)

I tried putting a vibrating butt plug in me once, hiding it till he was in my vagina, then switching it on. The look on his face was priceless, but he didn't seem so keen on a repeat performance sadly.

It made me giggle though 😸

If I try putting a finger there on him, I think he will run screaming from the room!

OH is out this arvo, so think I'll get the anal beads out for some fun time 😝

Grant&Emily. If you do go for a 'plug in type' dildo and you can't control it, then cut a small slit in a pair of your pants and poke it through, it may give you some control and hold it against your clit.

We prefer a harness, she can chose the type of dildo and if the suction cup is on her mound she gets some stimulation from that. It also leaves her hands free to play with my nips or cock and balls.

To see her walk into the room with 12" http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14117 touching her knees just sends me week at mine.

Whatever you chose. Enjoy. x

you have the privledge of LH 365 day back guarantee if unhappy with the straplees. personally we prefer the harness as my oh complained that theother was very uncomfortable to hold in place. we cut a hole in underwear but she still wanted a harnessed one and she feels like she has more control.

I think you should consider a harness like this:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18043

It can be used with both strapless or conventional dildos and by reputation gives good control over both types.

Good luck with possibly trying pegging without a harness. As a regular pegger I'm not sure it will be easy.

We use the vac u lock system and have this one although have upgraded to a better harness.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12135

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27202

and also got this monster as well. I can take it but it is a bit like Scotty saying 'she canna take it captain. '' Hell of a stretch though.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19930

Have fun