Pegging fo beginners: Advice

Hi Guys, ORK suggested I start a new thread for this so here goes...

My partner and I have talked about this... He always joked that he'd like to try it so after a while I sat him down and asked if he actually wanted to. He looked a bit awkward but said it is something he'd like to try.

Niether of us has ever tried anything like this before so i wondered if you had any suggestions as to products or things to get us started.

Thanks x

What about trying something like this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8692

or even this : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

I have the purple one and find it to be very comfortable, not to big and feels great, just remember plenty lube. Or you could try getting some sort of butt plug first, depends how much you both willing to take first time around

Funnily enough, we’ve just bought the beginners slimline vibrating butt plug as we thought it would be a good place to start. I’m sure it will get a good workout over the weekend!

I’ll take a look into these, I guess I’m just a little nervous because apart from the occasional finger, we’re both novices at anal play although we do want to give it a go. x

I started with a butt plug to then got a bit adventurous and bought the strapon that on my list but at first was a bit to much, then i bought the strapless one and its still a favourite to this day, am looking to buy the vibrating strapless one next. Dont try pushing yourselves just take your time, do what you both feel comfortable with and more importantly enjoy, i'm sure once you've tried you'll be back on looking for the next toy for your collection. Remember lube lube lube.

Starting off with butt plugs and the like are the way to go, though I'd also advise that you should also get an anal dildo for use on him too, get get used to the motions a little more. Building up to things rather than rushing in - Even more so as a beginer in something is not the way to go about it really. But seeing as it's something neither of you have tried, the butt plug is a great start. And of course as I said, a dildo and some beads may be the next step before actually getting a strap on for use. :)

^.^ H2H ^.^

I agree with the above. My advise is to be patient. Using a smallish dildo to find out if you really like it, as it is a different sensation to using a butt plug. Even when you get a harness, build up from a small strap-on dildo to larger ones. I love it, and the larger I can take, the more I love it, but some people are happy with smaller ones, and don't like large ones. Above all, relax and enjoy yourself, and if it hurts, stop. Enjoy it!

Thanks guys, I think a dildo could be the next step after trying the butt plug. It's something we'll work up to - he really likes the idea of me being completly in control. :) x

maybe let him try solo first... i did.. i got to know my limets myself first b4 being able to tell my OH. she had an old pink 6" vibe, a little thin ish (ann summers) , she went shopping..i i did not :). let him use the plug first maybe tonight (if not already) on his own... might be a little awkward for both if ur just sat there waiting n watching...

then take from there. look at my reveiws for other stuff to try/use. i got toys for me too :)

strap-on, prostat massarger,..erm.. well just take a look. and the idea of the women in complete control is cooolll..

my wife and i had our first pegging session last week. Nice meal cooked by myself, few glasses of wine and I plucked up the courage to ask her to peg me. after making love she agreed thinking I wouldnt be ready again but i got hard and we started some foreplay. I have a sven showmaster pair of briefs and a basix dildo. wasnt long before she put on the briefs and the dildo. a great sight my wife with a cock. I lay on my back with legs in air, armed with plenty of lube. A gentle bit of massage, slipping in a finger when i was ready and then finally the dildo. Slowly I took it all and she began to buck her hips and I was in heaven. She turned me over and got me on all fours. An amazing night. Cant wait for the next session.

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

Thanks guys, I think a dildo could be the next step after trying the butt plug. It's something we'll work up to - he really likes the idea of me being completly in control. :) x

any fun been had yet? ;p

You wont go far wrong with the Doc Johnson vac u loc range of strapons. I use it.

danslack wrote:

any fun been had yet? ;p

Not Yet but we're going away for a long weekend tomorrow ;) x

We started with the jelly probe (which I believe is currently on 3 for £10? or maybe £25) and it helps your partner to relax but also to get used to the sensations (basically to confirm they like it before you start spending any real money)

I'd then go on to buying dildos and building him up slowely. Although people rave about butt plugs, they don't really build you up for the thrusting of pegging (IMO anyway).

One thing to consider when buying dildos (and eventually strap ons) is whether your partner considerings 'realistic' looking or shaped ones to be a turn off/threatning. In the case of my OH it was something that made him feel uncomfortable at first (but now he loves and wants more realistic ones, should I be worried?! :P )

So yes, all about getting a decent lube (I recommend Maximus) and working him up slowely :)

Have fun!

danslack wrote:

any fun been had yet? ;p

Not Yet but we're going away for a long weekend tomorrow ;) x

cool. well i hope u do try it and have fun, remember all the good advice off here. x

Be sure to report on the weekend!

Pegging is my favorite anal activity, I have found for me a realistic bendy dildo the comfiest. A hard dildo seems to go straight in and not hit the right spot.

so, freensingle.. u have any pegging fun? ;p

When you're ready to look at a harness, you might find these guides that we recently updated useful. They've got video, useful suggestions and some charts that lay everything out so it's nice and easy to understand.

There's How to Choose a Strap On Harness and How to Choose a Dildo That Fits Your Harness.

The Sportsheets Newcomers Strap On Starter Kit is brilliant if you want something small. If you think you're likely to progess more rapidly, I suggest the Red Rider Strap On Harness Kit. The dildo it comes supplied with is bigger, but because the O-ring is interchangeable you can buy a set of O-rings and then slot in a smaller dildo before working up.

any fun yet free n single? :)

My partner and I have been playing with various forms of anal play for some years now.

We love it. A few bits of advice.

When starting go slow and communicate, make sure everything is enjoyable.

Lube, lube and more lube.....did I mention lube?

different positions work for different people, so figure out what works best for you.

Let the receiver control the rate and depth of penetration at first until they are comfortable and then you can start having real fun.

Start small and work your way up.

Above all have fun and communicate and talk about it afterwards, what you liked, didn't like.

Hope some of that helps!