Pegging for beginners

Hi community,

I am hoping i can get some good advice regarding pegging for beginners. This is something my girlfriend and i are keen to try. As it would be the first time for myself, i want to start off small and i identified the beginners strap on kit which seems to tick the box.

However i also want my girlfriend to be pleasured at the same time so i’m not sure if this would allow for that or what the best solution would be ? I was thinking of a double ended dildo that would fit the harness but is not too big !

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks Sam

2 Likes

Hi @samsjv777 and welcome to the forum.
If you search ‘pegging’ in previous posts and topics you’ll find lots of information and advice from others, both first timers like yourselves and those with experience.
You’ll almost certainly find what you’re looking for there and I’m sure others will share their own experiences.
Good luck

If you want her to enjoy the experience too then choose harness briefs. Some have a built in pocket for a bullet or you could get her to wear a WeVibe type couples vibrator inside a pair of standard harness briefs.
Double ended dildos or strapless strap-ons never seem to hit the correct spot for my wife.

Definitely do a search as there are loads of threads with lots of advice.

Use the seach function at the top and long press the search result that you want to read (if you’re on mobile) and select from the pop up options to open in a new browser. It’s got a glitch at the moment.

Hi @samsjv777 and welcome to the forum. Yes, a search is a good idea, as there are loads of threads on here. But to answer you directly, double ended ones are less fun for me. What made it fun for me was finding a harness that kept the dildo in line of my clit, so each time I thrust, it rubs my clit and it doesn’t take long.

1 Like