Pegging Handsfree Orgasm

Wow last night was intense.

My wife decided to peg me which I love
She wasn’t following her usual script and ordered me to suck, which I did with enthusiasm. Then instead of going to our usual position she lay on the bed and told me to ride her, so lubed up, I mounted the strap on and slid up and down. She was obviously enjoying my performance as I was receiving good feedback, so I sped up and then it happened I came without having my penis touched. The orgasm was so intense and I ejaculated powerfully.

An absolutely stand out time. :partying_face::trophy::tada:

13 Likes

I have tried but not happened yet.

The magical hands free orgasm.

I’m still chasing the dream

2 Likes

Still not been able to manage it, been close, but it is still elusive.

1 Like

I love pegging my man but never asked him to suck the cock - need to try that :lipstick:

5 Likes

In the dozen years of pegging I have had hands free orgasms quite a few times, but with how much we peg it’s definitely on the low end of the spectrum. Not sure why sometimes I do and most times not. One day I can cum hands free, the next day, same position same way and not. I do have prostate orgasms almost 100% of the time. Those can be mind blowing and when you finally ejaculate it feels like your in another world.

I do enjoy when my OH is feeling very domineering and makes me suck her strapon first.

1 Like

Can you make him cum hands free?

1 Like

The dream is a hands free orgasm! Still chasing that unicorn :unicorn:

Yes about 6 months ago he came with just pegging

1 Like

Haven’t cum hands free from pegging yet but she did make me cum in the cage when she was giving a prostate massage, that felt magical

Shared this in another topic.

Last night, wife pegged me. I had a hands free orgasm for the first time in a while. Kneeling down in front of a chair slightly bent forward while leaning on the chair with wife behind me. We had been going at it for some time, then my wife started with these real short strokes at just the right rhythm and the dildo stimulating my prostate at just the right spot. Shot so much, stayed semi hard where wife then blew me and made me cum a second time.

2 Likes

I always cum hands free when being pegged. I can never get hard when receiving so hands are out of the question. We always do it with me being taken from behind. On all fours on bed with girlfriend standing behind fucking me hard. I think it’s easier for her and less effort. Plus the height is just right. Hits the spot every time. The feeling is amazing.

2 Likes

The dream not achieved it yet but certainly tried.

1 Like

I’ve managed this twice in solo anal play but it’s frustrating that it’s been so few times. I’ve often got close when really going at it other times but it never quite happens.