Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.*

After an amazing meal, myself and BB eventually got round to testing the harness.

Firstly the leather was nice and soft, the straps were comfy, and it was really comfy on her apart from the strap under her bum occaisionally rubbing. She also looked great!

Well, it was my first time in many years and it was amazing. I did not realize what a noisy shag I am

We used both dildos but had to cut the whole session short as I had a small cut inside from earlier and I was getting really raw.

We're both really happy and it was amazing. We'll give it a couple days to heal properly before we go again.

Have to say, was a definite for me.

I really want to try this with my OH and have only been able to persuade him to use a prostate massager, and even then he isn't keen on using it. The turn on for me is for him to experience new forms of pleasure -he is yet to have a p-spot orgasm and I don't think he will anytime soon because he hasn't warmed up to the idea. (Although he has a huge obsession with my ass and anal so i'm hoping I can use that to my advantage)

If and when he does consider the idea (because I won't let it slide!) I will not be using a strap on, I don't like the idea of dominanting him like that and I don't think he would either. I simply want him to experience new things sexually and hopefully will get him to come round to it!

Also if anyone has an ideas of a good prostate massager which is easy to climax with for beginner's then please share :)

Hi, me and my girl have been pegging for a while (and loving it)

Recently she's really turned on by me sucking her dildo, and wants to get another larger one!!!!! specificly for that. Could anyone suggest something thats large, realistic but also softer than average and more or less tasteless?

Oh and Genie, go with the ass equal usage approach, have a few drinks togeather, then jokily but persistantly suggest that it seem unfair that he can use your ass but not the other way round. Then move swiftly on to the "you know i just want to pleasure you as much as possible"

Thats how i was first persuaded into it. :)

Great idea Kazama, i'll put that plan into action asap :)

And with Dildo's i'd suggest staying away from the Doc Johnson 'Jellies' range they have quite a strong plastic smell and taste which seems to linger in the mouth for a long time

BashfulBabe wrote:

Have to say, was a definite External Media for me.

Hedonistic wrote:

After an amazing meal, myself and BB eventually got round to testing the harness.

Firstly the leather was nice and soft, the straps were comfy, and it was really comfy on her apart from the strap under her bum occaisionally rubbing. She also looked great!

Well, it was my first time in many years and it was amazing. I did not realize what a noisy shag I am External Media

We used both dildos but had to cut the whole session short as I had a small cut inside from earlier and I was getting really raw.

We're both really happy and it was amazing. We'll give it a couple days to heal properly before we go again.

Sounds great you two! Considering you were injured it's good to see you had a fab experience!

So like I keep hearing... Does it really bring you even closer intimately?

Kazama wrote:

Hi, me and my girl have been pegging for a while (and loving it)

Recently she's really turned on by me sucking her dildo, and wants to get another larger one!!!!! specificly for that. Could anyone suggest something thats large, realistic but also softer than average and more or less tasteless?

Oh and Genie, go with the ass equal usage approach, have a few drinks togeather, then jokily but persistantly suggest that it seem unfair that he can use your ass but not the other way round. Then move swiftly on to the "you know i just want to pleasure you as much as possible"

Thats how i was first persuaded into it. :)

Welcome to the OA Kazama!

And great to hear more positive pegging stories External Media

Genie wrote:

Great idea Kazama, i'll put that plan into action asap :)

And with Dildo's i'd suggest staying away from the Doc Johnson 'Jellies' range they have quite a strong plastic smell and taste which seems to linger in the mouth for a long time

Let us know how you get on!!

And may I suggest to go about it in a very evocative way.

If not, If he's on his way home from where/whatever ( unless you know he's stressed/tired )

Put your harness on under a nice neglige or something similar. have some soothing tunes on, Candles etc - Basically create an evocative and romantic setting.

Then work your magic ;)

Cheers Seduced - "Viva La Pegged!" indeed!

Genie made the point that she doesn't want to dominate her OH by using a harness and strap on. I was very nervous about this side of the whole pegging thing. I mean what if my OH got it into her head that this was part of the appeal to me? I asked her about this and she responded by asking me if I felt that when we were having sex that I was dominating her. So for us it's definitely a pleasure/intimacy thing rather than a sub/domme thing.

Also just picking up on something Hedonistic said - I am way more vocal when being pegged than through more traditional sex. I feel that with pegging I'm not concentrating at all on controlling my orgasm or point of release, rather I'm just enjoying the pleasure and allow myself to be coaxed towards orgasm resulting in a more animalistic and breathless climax.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Nothing more fun for me than helping a man discover new things about their sexuality, especially when it comes to anal.

A man who relaxes enough to try and enjoy anal himself will understand how and why anal can feel good for a woman too, improving anal sex experiences all round. This is a great thread, kudos for starting the thread, great to see so many positive replies and advice :)

Thanks Miss Rouge! External Media I love it solo so I know I'm going to adore it when Lady-J does this for me! ( The anticipation is killing me lol ) But its also taught me that when she's ready to receive anal from me, That I need to go softly and gently!!!

Scotty_McP wrote:

Cheers Seduced - "Viva La Pegged!" indeed!

Genie made the point that she doesn't want to dominate her OH by using a harness and strap on. I was very nervous about this side of the whole pegging thing. I mean what if my OH got it into her head that this was part of the appeal to me? I asked her about this and she responded by asking me if I felt that when we were having sex that I was dominating her. So for us it's definitely a pleasure/intimacy thing rather than a sub/domme thing.

Also just picking up on something Hedonistic said - I am way more vocal when being pegged than through more traditional sex. I feel that with pegging I'm not concentrating at all on controlling my orgasm or point of release, rather I'm just enjoying the pleasure and allow myself to be coaxed towards orgasm resulting in a more animalistic and breathless climax.

No worries mate ;) I actually realized what I was writing after I posted it lol

Though I had the sense that this was more of a 'YET' or Does want to eventually use a harness but not in a dominating way.

I myself don't want to be dominated at first, I want 'J' to make love to me, The way I would make soft sensual love to her you know?!?!

"Viva La Pegged!" External Media

Seduced wrote:

Sounds great you two! Considering you were injured it's good to see you had a fab experience!

So like I keep hearing... Does it really bring you even closer intimately?

I'm not sure it brings us any closer, as we are really close and intimate, but it is a humongous turn on for both of us. BB is a huge fan of anal and really gets into it, and it lets us both indulge in a unique and intense fantasy.

The experience is mind blowing, but I'm not sure it brings us any closer than any other intimate act.

Once I'm feeling 100% we'll be able to lose control more and take things further and see how it changes the experience.

I don't like the idea of using a strap on, I do like to dominate him in other ways though. I'm sure it's something that we may eventually try. My main focus is to get him to try it, if he likes it we will explore into it. The fact that scotty said he was much more vocal with pegging then normal sex makes me want to try it even more now. I love hearing those little moans and gasps during sex and if it's more frequent with pegging then I can see it becoming a very regular thing.

Seduced- My OH is currently in the states (long term relationships suck, but LH has helped with that!) and I'll be going there beginning of april, so i'll put the idea across to him the best way I can and if we go ahead and try it we'll get something sent (LH delievery to the US is suprisingly quick, usually 4-6 days for him).

I will add for the record that I'm still enjoying and getting used to the intense penetration. I've still not tried prostate massaging or had a p-spot orgasm, but I'm really hoping these come with time.

Hedonistic wrote:

I will add for the record that I'm still enjoying and getting used to the intense penetration. I've still not tried prostate massaging or had a p-spot orgasm, but I'm really hoping these come with time.

Have you used any prostate massagers???

Anyway.......

I haven't been pegged yet but I do use dildo's from 6" upwards.

To hit my prostate I've found the best ones for the job are my favourite four! ( Yes I really call them that lol! )

My utter favourite are my Tantus Curve ( {Part of the Curve harness kit we have ) And the Bad-Dragon 'Duke'...

How I get to my prostate...

*WARNING/NSFW* ( ish ) - Graphic details follow...

I begin by rubbing my starfish for a bit to get relaxed.

I add plenty of lube, And I mean PLENTY!

First I use my fingers to losen up.... Then I do the following...

I hold or place my weapon of choice on my bed straight up. Then I lower myself ( Face up ) onto it So that the dildo is still facing upwards like me. ( So the dildo isn't penetrating me horizontally )

Another way to picture this - A dildo stuck to the wall sticking out like |==> And I'm stood straight up with my back to it.....

| /

| /

|==> ( ( - my bum )

| )

| |

| |

Anyway, Hope that diagram makes sense?

So I'm basically grinding up and down on it, My hips/bum etc doing all the work.

That's how I actually found my prostate External Media

So try it with you in reverse cowgirl, Then lean right back so your back is on her chest ( Or she could lay you on your tummy and enter going downwards NOT forwards with her chest to your back )

Then instead of of pumping, Shes grinding the dildo into you in a way you wouldn't automatically think of entering.

Its actually the same as if you were making love to her ( VP ) in missionary, But then moving upwards so your manhood is rubbing her clit....

During our Valentines meal my missus whispered in my ear that it'd been a few weeks and I was due a good pegging (must admit see didn't put it so polite) but what with being a day of romance and stuff the night ended with some sensual massage and more foreplay and exploring than anything else.

So when she caught me taking pictures of my bum for the bum thread last night she decide to tackle me with our toy joy strap on.. considering I'v only recently posted a review about not being able to fully accomodate it I feel a little guilty now.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277&reviewid=30638#customer_reviews

Once bent over the bed and lubed up it was just a case of helping her with the initial location and entry, and then relaxing everything untill she forced it in about half way at first and then on the third thrust or so I found myself screaming in extasy like a little slut as she impaled me on "her cock"!

Once she was inside me and thrusting at a medium but firm pace she took to talking dirty to me and I can't really put into words the soert of plateau I found myself on.. There was no hand stimutation for me like she usually does just a good pounding and when I thought she had stopped to finish me off I got an even bigger fright/suprise.

As she withdrew it fully I got that plesant feeling as the muscles kinda repell the dildo and was just about to turn over when she rammed it back in as hard and deep as she could and asked me to beg for it again.. so for five or six more times I shouted "fuck me harder" as she withdrew fully and and pile drived the dildo all the way into my gaping hole..

I didn't achieve an anal orgasm but lets just say it didn't take much to finish me off after I rolled over..

Sounds fun InMe, hats off to your misses for waht sounds like a great way to end valentines! I'd really like to see my OH have an anal orgasm but that will take a while (mostly because he doesn't feel comfortable with the idea so will be a bit tense if and when we try it).

Ok girly side again, Genie I started by using my finger before toys, that way it was gradual and less scary for him, and it helped to find the prostate (feels like a walnut) he had an orgasm that way whilst I was giving him a BJ. So it was easier to go for the toy option after as he new he liked it.

With me peggin my OH has two effects, we did it in the spoons position and this did make us feel closer to each other, it was slow and deep. I could reach to play with his bits as well so he came to orgasm with me in him. But we have done the dominant thing to, and that really worked as well. Last time we did it I was kneeling on the floor and he was lying across the bed I started by taking him and then as he was getting close unclipped the dildo so I could continue to take him and give BJ at the same time. He actually screamed. That felt good

Just be honest guys ask her she maybe just waiting for you to ask

I'm going to try with my finger first after persuading him for a very long time, I know if he feels how good it is then he will ease up and progress to pegging. I love the spooning idea!

I'm constantly asking my OH if there's anything he wants to try or me to do (he had never had his balls played with until i suggested it) I think he just needs to see what's out there :)

There is some truth in what Draig mentioned about using a finger to find the prostate and thats how we started into this whole world of pegging. It was something that I always wanted to do but would never admit to, even to my partner. So maybe Genie ur other half no matter how keen will never actually admit to wanting to try it. If you get the hint that he's up for it then as Daig said give the finger a go.. just be careful with ur nails.. if you have long nails I don't think its a great way to start! I found it very uncomfortable so I'm sure people must have wondered why my missus always had one short nail on her index finger.. lol..

Seen as he's living away from you why not send him the dong from a harness kit and if he gets to like using it solo chances are he will pack it in his bag next time he come's over!!!