Pegging Newbie (struggling with confidence/role reversal)

Hey Yall. My first thread. Okay I am a happily married 27 year old famale and my husband and i have recenty started some anal play for him. After talking more he expressed his intrest in pegging to me and we placed our frist LH order.

Let me start off by saying that I really have grown to love adding this into our "playtime" I love hearing him be more vocal and seeing his reactions etc. That being said.... Im just not the "aggressor" in the relationship usually. While i love seeing his reactions and want to give him what he needs i still struggle with feeling assertive enough. I am definatly used to being the more submissive one in our sexual relationship and i like that. Haveing more power so to speak is different. Any advice as far as building my confidence in this area?

Because im not generally the one in control I just am not feeling as confident in bed as i normally do. He is enjoying everhthing but does anyone have expierence with this? Any advice from personal expierence? TIA

Take a look at another thread on pegging! There's stacks of us that's added to that one hun. It'll tick so many boxes for you! Welcome x

Pegging. *Male pride confidence boosting thread.

Thank you so much!!!

X no worries hun

I think maybe you need to split your bedroom role into two, an alter-ego so to speak. One where your the submissive and one where you're more dominant.

It can get a bit same old for some of us guys always being in control but its a massive turn on being on the receiving end for a change.

What do you wear in le boudoir?

I'm asking cos it can make a massive difference to peoples confidence by simply changing what you wear. Wear something that makes you feel dominant or more confident, either thigh length boots, or zip up leather top etc.

When you get used to the idea that you can perform both roles hopefully it will be easier for you. Remember, at the end of the day its all a bit of fun!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Learn from your husband, while he's in control feel what he does watch take it all in, next time in role reversal use some of what he does when he's in control, built up slow listen to the moans, and trust me he's in the more embarrassing position๐Ÿ˜Š

Also wine helps

TheDoctor wrote:

I think maybe you need to split your bedroom role into two, an alter-ego so to speak. One where your the submissive and one where you're more dominant.

It can get a bit same old for some of us guys always being in control but its a massive turn on being on the receiving end for a change.

What do you wear in le boudoir?

I'm asking cos it can make a massive difference to peoples confidence by simply changing what you wear. Wear something that makes you feel dominant or more confident, either thigh length boots, or zip up leather top etc.

When you get used to the idea that you can perform both roles hopefully it will be easier for you. Remember, at the end of the day its all a bit of fun!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the advice!! I generally dont wear anything. Ive never really been one for lingerie or anything like that, but i think you are right. Something as simple as what to wear etc can make you feel different and more confident. Thanks again!!

paddy wrote:

Learn from your husband, while he's in control feel what he does watch take it all in, next time in role reversal use some of what he does when he's in control, built up slow listen to the moans, and trust me he's in the more embarrassing position๐Ÿ˜Š

This is somehting so simple that I didnt think of and its right in front of me! Thanks so much. Oh and wine always helps lol

I may have.misunderstood you but it. Sounded like you were.saying you wanted.guidance for confidence for you but I get the impression. Start slow would.be.my advice. Start by rimming, then maybe.do him with a butt.plug while you give.him a BJ.. Work up to a dildo.

Do this over.the course of one.lovemaking sessions or over 20 - take your time. Tell him to guide you in a positive way. As he guides you and you get feedback that he likes what you're doing you'll develop confidence. Give yourself time to gain confidence and then one night you'll be so horny and ready to fuck him that you'll forget you don't have the confidence - and then you will.

Ready to Play wrote:

I may have.misunderstood you but it. Sounded like you were.saying you wanted.guidance for confidence for you but I get the impression. Start slow would.be.my advice. Start by rimming, then maybe.do him with a butt.plug while you give.him a BJ.. Work up to a dildo.

Do this over.the course of one.lovemaking sessions or over 20 - take your time. Tell him to guide you in a positive way. As he guides you and you get feedback that he likes what you're doing you'll develop confidence. Give yourself time to gain confidence and then one night you'll be so horny and ready to fuck him that you'll forget you don't have the confidence - and then you will.

Thank you!!! This is actually exactly what we have done. Its been over some time maybe a few months or so. I do get horny for this. I dont know whats blocking my confidence. Im not a shy person. We communicate really well, were both really open people this is just uncharted teritorry for me..