Pegging positions

Hi! Never posted before but would like some suggestions. So OH and I had our first pegging sesh the other night. Bit fiddly at first but was amazing. I've searched the forum but haven't seen a thread about positions.

So guys what feels good for you or turns you on? Or ladies what do you do that sends your man wild?

S x

I have used the liberator toy mount (rounded one) to get some hands free control to build up confidence and understand what feels good, learning to relax etc. The last time we did this together i was on top so i could control depth and rhythmn without it coming out.

A common go-to are bent over doggy style positions but I know lots of people say that their partner laying on their back (at the end of the bed) with their legs raised and the giver standing between them is a good one too. :) x

Hi and welcome glad you are trying put pegging with your man.
Our favourite position is he lays on the bed on his back with his bum on the edge and his legs up in the air and I stand gives great access for you and he gets to see you standing over him which is a real turn on for him.
We have yet to master doggy as there is a foot height difference between us but we keep trying with different dildos to see if we can manage it. We also tried him on top but that was abit tricky too.
Once you get the hang of pegging you will be able to experiment with some different positions. What positions do you enjoy during regular sex? You can usually easyly adapt some of them to pegging to.
Hope you have fun and be prepared for him making a mess hubby usually has to have a shower after a pegging session as there is cum and lube everywhere.

For us it's got to be doggy but kneeling over the bed. This way I can reach a hand around to stroke his cock at the same time. And I get the most control too in this position. Also like him laying with bum over the edge of the bed him on his back and me kneeling between his legs also good.
Just remember take it slow and lots of lube.

We both like it with me on my back with my bum raised up on pillows so my DW can kneel on the bed with me at just the right height to receive her tender ministrations. This position is not just great from a visual point of view but means the dildo is pushing forwards to give maximum contact to the prostate.

I lay on my back with my bum raised on a wedge cushion and my legs round her waist or over her shoulders.

That way she can masturbate me or use a wand with a male attachment.

Highly recommended.

I think for comfort and ease I would recommend doggystyle always, this allows the giver a good view and plus it allows you to push back and pull forward to stop things getting too deep. A good position is your partner sat at the edge of the bed and you sitting on her lap too as this allows the giver to also give you a hand job at the same time.

The most important part of pegging is a good lube and communication. For a really deep and hard experience just go β€œflat iron” so lay flat on your stomach and chest and let your partner mount you and drop in from above, this feel amazing.

We initially tried doggy which was good for slow thrusting but for the full monty we now prefer me lying on the edge of the bed with wifey penetrating me and pumping my shaft slowly to orgasm. This really is the best position for complete surrender of yourself to your partner. Using this position not only are you being penetrated but she controls you your orgasm. The view of my wife naked with a strap on frustingbinto me and wanking me off is amazing and highly recommended πŸ˜€ πŸ†

We have tried a lot of positions, but our two favourites are the one Gyrator53 and Rockstar described (a visual feast of him in total abandon, with his legs wherever feels comfortable on the day) and "flat iron" as LIL_KNOWN69 described (more a sensual one as it allows me to cuddle up behind him whilst impaling him).

Thank so much for all your advice πŸ‘Œ

When we tried it, it began with me just being big spoon and cuddling and playing with him. Slowly he was more on his front and he came without me touching him with my hands. But will definitely be trying one or 2 of the positions mentioned above 😍

Thanks lovlies
S x

As mentioned previous, doggy or on the edge of the bed or some of our usual positions, but my wife likes to fake me when I'm bent over the arm of the sofa, dining table or the kitchen units are also used. Her latest place for getting to grips with me is outside in the garden and having me tied to the sun bed.

Basically anywhere and your position is comfortable and your OH is comfortable and can get access to you easily its your choice, enjoy whatever you choose.