Pegging question

Me and my husband are lovers if anal pegging and currently I use a 6 or 8 inch dildo when pegging him - the dildo is a realistic looking cock without balls

Can I ask others who give or take - can you use the dildo with balls in a harness

Secondly- is 10 inch dildo too big - not for me but for pegging my husband as we use 8 inch at the moment- but there is a nice 10 inch available and would make a great Christmas surprise for him

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-ultra-realistic-extra-girthy-dildo-10-inch/a38288g70658.html

2 Likes

As for us, we have a 9 inch, so what’s in extra inch?
but we use a non realistic one without balls.
So I can’t help with that part.

1 Like

I’ve heard it said there’s no length limit for anal, so I can’t see why you shouldn’t try it, we have a 12" long one that i can take without issue

1 Like

Usually if it’s a suction cup or good flared base you can fold the base a little bit to put it into the ring, Rather than feeding the whole length of the dildo through the ring if that makes sense.

1 Like

We have a suction cup dildo with balls mounted in one of our harnesses.

Regarding size it’s basically a case of working up to it in the same way as butt plugs.

We normally use an 8" long Lifelike Lover dildo tapering from about 3" circumference at the tip to about 6" at the base but, with a bit of preparation (a large butt plug first) I can easily take our 10" long extra girthy version which is 7" circumference at the tip and about 8" at the base.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback - on looking this is too wide for my harness - but will look to get a 10 inch as I love the look of them and he loves to feel the depth as well :lovehoney_heart:

Sorry cant help on this one but would love to try it but oh not keen

My wife prefers harness briefs but the 10" extra girthy dildo won’t fit in them so we have to use a conventional harness with the largest O ring fitted.

@rockstar
I love the harness briefs as they are comfortable to wear but I did in the past use a harness but found them uncomfortable and didn’t fit too well - and I want to enjoy myself- but the harness was not good

Can I ask what one you / your partner use and is it comfortable to wear

Regards :lovehoney_heart:

Sexterminatrix loves using her strapless strapon as it has a suction/clit tongue tickler thing for her pleasure while she’s pegging me, but we do also have a harness that currently has a 7 inch girthy dildo with balls attached. The balls are a nice touch and add to the aesthetics but to be honest I’m too focused on the penetrative sensations to really notice the balls are there at all. So long as she is happy, I’m happy. :slight_smile:

It would be nice to see a strapless with balls come on the market, but it may end up being too heavy for women to keep inside without amazing kegels. :confused:

@Sexterminator
I do enjoy the look and feel of the dildo that is used in pegging but I would like to try one will balls - I know it’s weird but I think it looks good.

As others say if they have a flexible end they can be used in the harness - I may give it a try

Currently looking at a nice 10 inch - but I don’t want it too wide - I like pegging but don’t want to hurt him :paddle:

1 Like

As others have stated just check your O ring diameter on your harness before you purchase something :blush:

10inch is quite jump from 8inches, so make sure you take plenty of lube and enjoy. You can get toys which you use the suction cup part to attach to the harness and these usually include balls. We have an 8incher with balls and a 10inch with a wide girth but that’s worn when we do a double penetration session :eyes:

1 Like

This one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-full-back-strap-on-harness-/73384.html

Personally never had a problem with it. Just means less insertable reach.

@batjamboree
The balls dildo can be used - but as it’s pushed in from the front it can vome off at the most inappropriate times - I would stick to the long shaft you are currently using - and luckily man of yours

Perfectly I get 6 inch but looking at the 8 inch in the near future- but I cannot take it too wide

:red_lips:

10-inch sounds intimidating and amazing in equal measure!

I know we can’t post other product brands on LH, but I’m hoping a drawing will be okay (no identifying brands, although LH do sell the brand in question, just not this particular product).

It has amazing simulation for Sexterminatrix, and the sensations for her (as well as the power trip from pegging me) gets her to orgasm within seconds, which of course heightens my pleasure hearing her enjoy herself so much. The only thing missing is some balls to complete the look and it would be perfect imo.

2 Likes