Pegging - strapless vs harness for new to pegging

I’ve never tried pegging but my partner has mentioned it. We don’t have any kit for that. I noticed on the forum some people have said they do this using the strapless dildos sold on here. When I looked at these I thought they looked pretty big. I’ve used small toys before but nothing big so wondered if I’d be better with the small pegging strapon they do. Also interested to know how realistic these toys feel in comparison to “the real thing”.

If your partner has never pegged anyone, I would suggest buying a harness rather than a strapless strap on. As females aren’t used to being the ones penetrating their partner, it can take a little getting used to and if she is also having to think about keeping the dildo inside her, well it is a fair bit to be focusing on. Don’t get me wrong, it is totally doable, even for a beginner but a harness will just make things a little easier. Obviously if she has done it before she may have her own preferences.

Another benefit of a harness (or at least many of them) is that you can change the dildo so you can start small and work up to bigger toys if you want to.

2 Likes

I'd say start with a harness. Also, if the harness is open behind the ring, it can probably be used with a strapless, so best of both worlds (that's my GFs preference). Also like the briefs too. As kelly said, best to start small and work your way up.

Me and my Mrs got this when it was on Deal of the day a while back She has slowly took to wanting to try pegging. She wore it a few times now herself to get used to it and I've suggested to get to watch videos to see movements etc and practice that https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425