Pegging vs anal play

Do you guys find pegging to be better then someone using the same toy on you but without the harness? Finding the misses to have more control on angles and so forth with just the toy. Am I missing much by not having it thrusted into me by her hips?
Or is it just a different thing?

I find it quite a different thing.

Sometimes Mrs Sen will use her hand to manipulate a dildo in and out of me, at the same time, she is often performing oral or is using her other hand on my penis. When she has a harness on and is “pegging” me, the whole focus is on the action of the dildo.

There is something to be said for the sensation of your partners hips banging against your ass and the sensation of your package swinging back and forth to the rythem. For pegging, I just enjoy the anal stimulation for what it is.

Now, on my back in “missionary” is completely different again, far more intimacy, the ability to look in her eyes as she is penetrating me, to kiss her, to pay attention to her boobs whilst we are connected has been right up there with the most intimate moments of our lives (from my perspective anyway).

Are you “missing out”, it depends on whether or not you would like to feel her hips thrusting or not. In my opinion, yes, as this is a completely different act

7 Likes

Thanks for the in depth reply, figured it may just be different thing for different moods. Might need to find a shorter dildo for pegging, found the last inch uncomfortable like it was going the wrong way lol.

I share the opinion with Senator.
I really enjoy when my wife is using my toys on me, with her hand she can angle the dildo or plug in any direction and get maximum prostate stimulation which is more difficult with the harness.

But what the difference is with pegging it is the idea that she is penetrating me the same way as I am penetrating her, which make pegging really intimate. having your partner trusting the dildo deep inside of you whilst having her hands free to do other stuff, is really intimate and sexy.
It is totally then when different when she is trusting the dildo in and out with her hands.

I really like both, preferably when she is dominating me and I am only there for her pleasure and basically have nothing to say and the can do what she wants with me.

3 Likes

For me pegging is about role reversal and domination which you don’t get with a hand manipulated dildo. This makes it far more intimate and intense.
I also derive much more physical pleasure from pegging too.

4 Likes

I agree with @Senator , @Beats69 and @rockstar , but would like to add when she is using the harness and mounting me from behind to finish the feeling for me is when she has her hands on my hips to control her thrusting .

2 Likes

Yes. That’s very nice. She also holds my head and thrusts into my mouth for a while before we start pegging. I love that.

3 Likes

Agree with you on that one, @rockstar. Men are, by and large, the penetrating partner and women the vulnerable partner, so I reckon it’s only fair that they get a chance to reverse the roles and penetrate us for a change. Not only does it give us a better idea of how vulnerable our ladies can be in the bedroom, it’s also a massive display of trust, devotion and acceptance from us that we are willing to show that vulnerability to them.

It took myself and Sexterminatrix a while to broach the topic as we were both quite conservative at first; but now, just try stopping us…! :slight_smile:

2 Likes