Pegging

Hi

so me and my wife have been talking about pushing our boundaries a little and trying some anal play. We have bought a few toys for anal use but not really used them yet, We have recently just got a strap on and for me I can't wait to be under her control, any other couples here that are into pegging we would love to hear how both the men and women feel on this and what they enjoy about it and any tips. We are planning on taking things slow and small to begin with but any tips and stories about how you both enjoy it would be great thanks.

Hey!
Me and my partner are really open in every aspect of our relationship and one day miss secret did tell me she loved the idea of being in control as I'm usually the dominant. I'm no stranger to anal play as Iv always thought you can't knock things till you tried them and eventually we went from some butt play with fingers to small toys and then bought a strap on.
Initially it was bizarre for me as I have never been in a submissive role but this gave it more of a rush. The only thing I would explain to your partner is limits, if anything hurts then have a safety word or just let them know to stop. With strap ons it's hard to really judge how deep, fast and hard the giver is going so you need to have honest communication until your boundaries have been established. I would suggest getting an anal douche in case of any poop mishaps and also it makes everything far more comfy, and vigorous amounts of lube.
It's a great feeling being pegged and my partner loved the dominant side for a change, almost too much so I had to turn the tables after and make sure she knew I was still in charge ha. We have also tried using a strap on for double penetration and this worked really well in doggystyle and a few other positions.

It's a great adventure down anal road so be safe, have fun, be honest and know your limits.

Hope it all goes well!

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I kind of have the same thought can't knock it till tried it plus I feel if I'm expecting my wife to try new things then I have to be willing to try, we have a rule what happens in the bedroom stays there and as long as we have fun no one else really needs to know. My wife is abit anxious then me so hoping when she reads stories about it will help her relax and gain confidence in it so much fun out there to be had with one another trying new things and I have a big list ha ha.

I think we all get a bit anxious with new things, it's in our human nature to be that way. But as long as it's between two consenting adults and you have both discussed everything then it's always worth trying something, and it's great that you both try things for eachother. A lot of relationships end up one sided and plenty of people tell others about private kinks outside the relationship which is awful. But it sounds like you both have a lot in store so enjoy and maybe if you have a look through some of the lovehoney reviews on strap ons it may give you a few giggles and make your partner more comfortable with the situation.