Pegging

So my wife and I have bought the beginners strap on kit. Used it a good few times and loved it, we wanna go to the next level, anyone have any suggestions?

Which kit did you buy

We have the Red Rider. It is comfortable for her and gives her freedom due to the length. It is not too big for you and is a good step up from some of the beginner kits. I was actually going to post a similar question regrading good pegging toys. The only complaint with the red rider that I have is that it may be a bit too stiff. We originally wanted to stay away from realistics due to the obvious thought of me wanting a cock replica in me. We are over that thought and really don't care, we just want what feels good. We had tried a overly textured toy early on and hated it. What is good for a softer feel yet keeping the length (7") and girth (1.5") without too much texture?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

i recommend that but it does take a bit of practise! It vibrates too and is currently on sale!

Have actually thought of that one. Was it difficult for you to keep in? Did you have to use a harness to keep in and give you freedom of movement? How did he like it?

It wasnt difficult to keep in, when it was in him too. When i first put it in me it feels really heavy so you think it would fall out but it doesnt.

The difficult thing was obviously i cant feel the other end so when i was moving i couldnt tell if it was moving in him, or if my end was moving inside me! The first time i did use my hand to hold it as well but once i realised i could go hands free it felt much better!

i think he likes it! It does feel good to touch as its silicone so smooth and a bit flexible which makes it easier and more comfortable. It also has a few ridges on the long bit and doesnt look too penis like

if youre looking for strapless there are quite a few on here, different shapes and textures that are worth looking at.

Thank you for you input. Have bounced around a little, thought about the multi colored mustang too.

That looks intriguing! Never seen that colour before in a sex toy.

Reviews are superb and the color choice is a good fix for the awkward feeling of "that looks just like a penis". OK maybe I still have that weighing on my mind, LOL

Thanks everyone.

We bought the basic strap on kit and got on quote well with it.

I was debating on buying the no strap ones that insert in to both myself and my wife. We did have one before (from a different site) and it kept falling out of either of us. (Without getting graphic my wife is not a "loose lady" so the falling out problem wouldn't be down to that). Maybe we picked a poor choice for a first strapless pegging kit.

I was looking at the one that's currently in the 3 for £75 but that has mixed reviews. It's a lot of money to spend knowing we may encounter the same problem.

My wife is plus size, does anyone think this is a factor in the slipping out issue?

Sorry of I sound like a complete beginner but I'd love an anal toy we both get pleasure out of. If they could make a decent one with a rabbit on the OH end I think I'd be pegged a lot pretty often lol.