Pegging

Just be open and honest with her, just be mindful that anal play is not for everyone.
I’d love to be pegged but my wife has 0 interest and I have to respect that

2 Likes

Hubby just came out and asked me, it was quite a surprise, but now I love to bend him over and give him a good seeing too. Love the role reversal :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve asked my wife and she is against it. Really want to give it a go as I think it would be brilliant.

My wife is very open to try anything, she was already loved playing with my bum and helping or watching inserting toys, so asking if she want to peg me wasn’t a big deal.

But when we first started with toys she was the one that came up with the idea off using anal toys on me. But just asking and being honest with your OH is the way to go.

2 Likes

My wife and I use this on me https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/doc-johnson-american-bombshell-triple-ripples-large-dildo/a27290g42861.html

Just talk. An open relationship is a great relationship. I have a very open relationship, not a relationship incorporating others but one where we simply talk to one another.
Since being open our relationship has never been stronger. :+1:

4 Likes

I came to my wife and she said yes And believe it or not it really turned her on doing it. It was great seeing her get off

1 Like

This is what OH pegged me with last night

2 Likes

After me raising it with him a while ago, and saying that I want to try it, hubby walked in the room this morning and asked me to buy a strap on and harness so we can try it out!

11 Likes

Awesome hope it works out for you

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did too and, like your good lady, she was quite open to it.

1 Like