Pegging

Wondering if anyone else on here has taken the plunge recently and discussed pegging with their partner for the first time. I really want to ask my wife but keep bottling out of it.

My wife doesnā€™t really like the harness strap-ons either, by what she DOES enjoy (when sheā€™s in the mood) is the strapless strap-ons, because she can share in feeling the vibes and itā€™s the closest she can get to the sensation of having an actual penis.

If the subject ever comes up with you and Mrs. James89, it might be worth a mention. Who knows? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah @Kittycat62 thank you so much for this lovely message. Iā€™ve only just seen it so apologies for coming across rude by not responding sooner!
This was a lovely message to come across today, thank you!

1 Like

I can always suggest! I think for her itā€™s the thought of it looking like a penis on her that weirds her outā€¦ so I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be up for it, but like you say, if it comes up in conversation again then itā€™s always worth suggesting.

1 Like

If she can hold the strapless ones in, itā€™s definitely worth the effort. Whether it was the vibes, the kinkiness, the role reversal or the shift in power dynamics (or a combination of all of those), when we first started our pegging journey my wife had already come twice before she got around to penetrating me, so itā€™s absolutely something she would enjoy doing, if she can get past the ā€œick factorā€ ā€¦ which can be easily minimised by douching/cleansing beforehand to put her mind at ease.

Fingers crossed for you, mate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The strapless strap-ons need very strong Kegel muscles to keep them in but we found that we could use them in conjunction with a pair of LH harness briefs.

The long part fitted through the hole in the front and the short part was held in securely by the briefs. We bought the briefs a size too small to ensure that they fitted tightly.

2 Likes