Pegging

I just recently bought a dildo which i used for the first time and love it. But now i ordered a strap on for it so my wife could use it on me. Any tips for first time pegging? Positions, etc. Im excited to try it but im Nervous as hell for my first time.

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread, pegging is something I’ve always wanted to try ever since I realised I was bisexual!

1 Like

Ill let you know how it is after i try it. Im not bisexual. I would only do it with my wife. But im sure itll be the same. My first time using a dildo tho was absolutely amazing.

1 Like

My best advice is to start slow especially if anal is still fairly new to you, and use lots and lots of lube.
Missionary with your legs up in the air (ive heard this refered to as ‘the pancake’) is really good but angling a dildo is very different from an actual penis so raising your hips with a pillow will make it a lot easier for both of you to be where you need to be.
Cowgirl is a personal favorite poition of mine too.
If your’e nervous talk it through with your wife fully before you do anything, discuss positions and expectations for and from both of you. And during if anything doesn’t feel quite right (not enough lube, position change, need a break ect) just say so! I’m sure your wife will want this to be as comfortable as possible for you, good luck!

3 Likes

Why not search for other pegging threads on here? There are loads of very good ones, with great advice, recommendations and ideas.

3 Likes

My advice is to take it slowly and obviously plenty of lube. Another good piece of advice is for you to be on top or in a position where you can control everything at first, letting you only do what or take what is comfortable.

Oh and have fun, lots of fun

1 Like

Patience, lube, more lube, more patience and then a bit more lube!

1 Like

For your first time(s) I would straddle your partner in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl so that you can lower yourself on to the dildo. That way you can control the speed, angle and depth of penetration.
Once you get used to it you can use any position that takes your fancy.

I’ve just asked this question on this thread. I’m more and more interested in it, just haven’t spoken to the wife about it yet.
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/peg-or-not-to-peg/292440/18

3 Likes

As others have said, take it slow and try out new things. New positions etc.

Please do understand that the first few times will not likely be romantic or sexy. Treat it like experimenting, expect things will go wrong and prepare for them, tissue, towels, etc.

Try dynamics, try out lots of positions, find out what you both enjoy with pegging.

I have been using this one below with my partner for the last year and have found it really good as beginners.

The larger dildo is a little phallic so that might not be to your tastes but it comes with different sized o-rings to change out with any dildo you could possibly want and has a really good sizing range in its adjustability. The curvature of the larger dildo is well suited to hitting the p-spot and the vibrator is really good for both partners with a slot in the pink dildo to put it as well as a little pocket in the harness!

I wrote a review on it on 10/10/22 under the same username and titled “loved it!” if you want a little more detail on my thoughts on it!

1 Like

You’re a star, thank you! I was wondering why the curve was often facing upwards… (embarrassingly so as it’s now very obvious!) :joy:

1 Like

Slow and steady is a good way to start, bent over the bed or on all fours are good positions to try out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m all for that, although I love the look and intimacy of being pegged whilst on my back. I can only dream! Just got to pluck up the courage to tell her

6 Likes

On the back is a great position too and very more intimate :relieved:
Hopefully you’ll find some courage to say to her soon dude

1 Like

So I got round to saying that I would be up for trying pegging. I Explained that for me the pleasure of her being in control of prostate stimulation and the intimacy of it is very appealing. I felt very vulnerable sharing and explained that too.
Unfortunately she wasn’t up for it, nor do I think she will be up for it at any point. She just doesn’t like the idea of wearing a strap on which is fair enough. She was totally ok with me sharing and is ok with using a p spot toy on me, just not a strap on. She handled the whole conversation so well and was an absolute angel, acknowledging my vulnerability and insecurity about it but was clear that wouldn’t be for her.
I can’t lie, I do hope she’ll come around to the idea of it at some point but happy that we talked about it. Only makes our relationship stronger!

5 Likes

My wife is exactly the same. She just doesn’t derive any joy from the idea of it. I hope she wants to some day, but best not to push these things.

1 Like

Reading this makes me feel how lucky I am. She might come round, these things can take time.

1 Like

Absolutely. I think it all feels a bit weird to her because of her perceptions of it which is what society maybe used to think about it. But I think it’s changing now, and by opening up the conversation it might just plant a seed. If, however, she’s still not into it at any point then that’s fine.

Well done for talking about it!! Even though it wasn’t the outcome you were ideally after you still shared something very personal and scary with her and found what sounds like a good comprimise with the p-spot toy, I think you should be very proud of yourself and also your partner in both of your honesty and mindfulness towards each other here!

2 Likes