Penetration

Hi, One for the female forum respondents. Do you prefer deep penetrative sex with you OH penis in all the way and slow strokes. Or do you prefer just the tip and the first couple of inches in and rapid strokes. Which method is most likely to make you orgasm...?

Slow and deep using small thrusting motions (not taking it all the way out if that makes sense)? Sometimes it depends on what mood I'm in but that's my preferred one.

Hard and really deep makes me orgasm like crazy...

If he gets it right, short and quickly makes me cum easier, but I prefer big hard and deep, with him coming nearly all the way out. I love feeling his size impaling me.

I don't remember who, but another forum member called their technique "The Jack Russell" - holding on and going like the clappers. I'm not bothered generally about the depth it's the speed and passion involved that gets me excited

Shallow and fast to start with (can be fingers), combined with other external foreplay. Deep and slow towards the end, speeding up harder to OH climax (the fingerwork has usually already done it for me!). But it all feels good - variety counts.

I've tried to edit my post twice but keep getting 'signed out' so it wont post - anyone else having problems with the forum today? Even when I started a new thread, which only took a couple of minutes to type, my 'signing in' time had expired. Meh!

I love it when he teases me by dipping it a few times before sliding it all in. He then starts by giving me long deep slow thrusts and finished by staying deep and rubbing me until I cum. Works for me most times. If I’m in the mood and really hot for it I love to ride him long and deep whilst playing with myself. Mmmmmm!

Slow and deep, hard and rough

Slow and deep at first, usually, then faster and more lustful as the excitement mounts. Quickies often cut out the gradual build-up, though.

I especially love the way he goes all the way in for the first time really slowly and deeply and I feel his weight on top of me, then he builds up speed gradually then goes slower teasing me until I cum

I like it all.. when we first get into it I love it when he tease me with his cock buy just putting the tip in and out.. it really gets me wanting it and begging for more...then long slow stokes fully in & out is such a sensual feeling for me.. then finally it quickens, this is normally when I cum once or twice after such a good build up until it's his turn to cum...xx

It starts off slow and part entry but when I’m ready for it I like it hard and thrusting with his balls smashing against me 😍 just love the noise as it smashes by Labia 🥰

It starts off slow and part entry but when I’m ready for it I like it hard and thrusting with his balls smashing against me 😍 just love the noise as it smashes by Labia 🥰

Slow and deep to start with depending on his size, then a mix of hard grinding and deep pounding against my cervix can be nice.