Penis extenders

We currently have a few of the Lovehoney penis extenders (some replacements as we did not store 2 correctly) :man_facepalming:

Partners current favourite is the mega thick 2" extender https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37227

We also have the 3" extender but partner finds this one uncomfortable at times.

We have worked out that it is girth rather than length that is the magic factor.

Are there similar products available both as extenders or real feel dildo etc that offer girth over length? Max insertable length 6-8"

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Welsh-Warrior :slightly_smiling_face:

There are certainly girthy toys of all types. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you know what kind of circumference you’re looking for?

I would also say that you don’t necessarily need to use the whole length of a dildo if you don’t need it. Just make sure the girth you want is at an accessible length for you. :+1:

Certain materials will also feel thicker than others too, depending on how much ‘give’ there is to it. So glass and metal will feel bigger than a similar girth in silicone or dual density toys, say.

2 Likes

The mega thick is 6.5" girth and 7.5" length and certainly ticked all the boxes for O/H, so is our go to toy at present.

The mega mighty is 5.75" girth and 8.5" length.

So it seems to be a very fine margin for both,

It looks like 6.5 or greater for girth but no longer than 7.5 for length ideally, just can’t see a selection so hoping other forumites can help or guide towards alternative products.

1 Like

Have you tried using the filters on the dildo section? They can sometimes help sift through the possibilities. This one is for realistic dildos with a 6"-7" circumference (sadly it’s not more specific than that), but you can add in Length too, etc.

Sorry I have no specific recommendations, but hopefully someone else will have some favourites they can share. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t have any specific recommendations for life-like dildos, however as @Ian_Chimp said - I find the filters on the website are suuuuper helpful when looking for stuff like this :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hiya

I haveThis 7 inch circumference I understand it’s 2in bigger than you are looking for but as @Ian_Chimp has said you don’t need to use the full length. The Balls are great for something to grab properly aswell

2 Likes

Please forgive if this is a really dumb question I just can’t get my head round it and can’t seem to find a description that explains, is there up to a certain size penis that would fit inside these extenders, I’ve been with my wife 10 years now and although I am 8 inch and around 5.5 circumference already she has, over 10 years got used to it, I’ve seen the upto 3 inch extenders and larger girth etc but will they extend any size penis up to 3 inch or is it up to say 6 inch penises only? Don’t want to waste my money for it to split etc like many the silicone cock rings I had earlier on in my sex life :joy:

1 Like

I have recently used this during sex with my husband

I would recommend using lots of lube, the sensation was pleasurable and I certainly felt a size difference. My husband said he could still feel lots of sensation too.

@Natazza I can only speak for the Lovehoney extenders but they do have some give in them for the girth.

I would guess that they would take about 6" in length but the ball loops are very stretchy to accommodate anyone (lucky enough) to be bigger.

@BDSMFetish we have that one too but haven’t tried it out yet.

1 Like

Hey @Natazza I don’t have any advice however I would like to welcome you to the forum. I hope you have a great time here and get all the advice you need

1 Like

My wife complained that extenders I bought were too big. She hated all of them before this one. She was ok with this one, but would still rather have my small penis. He lets me use it a couple times a year.