Penis girth

Well,there`s always the exception to the rule! I bet yours has indicators too!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hey be nice to the hog ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

anyone who judges a partner on size, be it penis or boobs isn't worth getting sweaty with.

xGGx

Ghost Girl wrote:

anyone who judges a partner on size, be it penis or boobs isn't worth getting sweaty with.

xGGx

Thank you xGGx,

The most inportant sex organ is the brain, sex is so much better with someone you love and have an emolitional relationship with, get that right and penis or boob size will not come in to it.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Ghost Girl wrote:

xGGx

Thank you xGGx,

The most inportant sex organ is the brain, sex is so much better with someone you love and have an emolitional relationship with, get that right and penis or boob size will not come in to it.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I second mrsmcx

I have absolutely no idea what my penis girth is. It's never before occurred to me to measure it. But as all I have in the house is a metal tape measure, I don't think today's the day I'll give it a go.

endowed, without meaning to be patronising at all, a lot of concerns and hang-ups and anxieties disappear with age and experience and even finding someone with whom you are compatible.

Your penis sounds perfectly normal. I'd give it a couple of test drives before worrying about upgrading to a larger model. ;)

Can Lovehoney not block or delete this troll yet??

I can't add anything here that hasn't been said already, but as has been said many times already, you sound perfectly normal and anyone would be happy to have you, provided you're a decent human being, treat your partner with respect and appreciation and are considerate to their needs in the bedroom.

I'm no Casanova - I've only ever had one pervious sexual partner and was a virgin until my early 20s - but it was the effort I made to arouse and make her feel good beforehand that she appreciated as much as the size of my member (a just above-average 6.5" - 7" in length and a girth of I've no idea). So my advice would be to study what makes your lover tick - mentally, physically and emotionally, if possible - and try to decrease your concerns about how much junk you've got in the trunk!

You are just a bit bigger than me and i use to feel the same as you. The best advice i can give is to find a girl who loves you for you not your penis. My girlfriend loves my size and although she has been with bigger guys i can still hit her g-spot and i'm very good at using my tounge and figers.

infact that may be better advice just get very good with your fingers and tounge and then by the time you use your penis she will allready of had multiple orgasms that even a few finger could get her off again let alone a penis!!

I hope you can get past your insecurities as tbh you arn't even small you're average!